The Oposite Forum

Yo! Welcome TO OPOSITE'S FORUM!!!!!!!!!!

The Oposite Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
8-Bit Theater

Hi I just was wondering if any of you have ever visited Nucklearpower.com or 8-bit theater... if you have tell me.

Type Turky Hybrid

Re: 8-Bit Theater

HELLS YAH

Type Maker,4

I think my favorite character is red mage, or Debora

Type Egyptian demon

BM hands down, or maybe Black Magia hehehe uh yah I changed mine too.

Type Maker,4

does anyone else know that that picture they alwas use for atomic explosins is in the galapagos islands testing site

Type Horrible random V-game trivia demon

Got a question for ya:

In which comic do the Light Warriors stay in the "Big House"?

Type Maker,4

when they get arrested for being human on thursdays

Type Horrible random Video-game trivia demon

episode which one was it called and what number

Type Maker,4

Okay listen who do you think is going to be the next of the Dark Warriors:

EPS (Evil Princess Sarah)
Vilbert
or The lich King

I say EPS is out of the question though both Vibert and the Lich King are viable

here are the arguments for both of them.
FOR:
Lich King- Through the ages it seems that the villians of the 8-bit cast have been getting better first Garland who was just sad, then Bikee who was reasonable but he forgot to take the loot with him thus eliminating the plan, Drizzit who's only mistake was cutting Fighter down (Though that was certainly counfusing and I just might've done the same) other than that he just was out numbered. Wouldn't the Lich King be the next step up?

Vilbert- He's a misfit, thus making him perfect for the group of dark warriors who are all misfits so...

AGAINST:
Lich King- He's WAY too powerful I mean the foo' can't die, he can summon up an army of Undead. WAY too powerful.

Vilbert- The problem is, is he isn't trying to be a vilian and if the Dark Warriors took him in I think he would spend most of the time brooding about his life and taliking about RP.

So it's really a matter of:
V.S.

What do you think?

-

Type Maker

VILBERT VILBERT VILBERT!!!

Type Horrible random Video-game trivia demon