The Oposite Forum

Yo! Welcome TO OPOSITE'S FORUM!!!!!!!!!!

The Oposite Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rules (A MUST READ)

These are the Rules that apply to this Forum.
1. Okay I want you all to know that you should not make thread for no reason if you do I will lock that thread. (Otherwise Known as Spam)
2. NO PROFANITY
3. If some one has a 5th Level punishment than you are not allowed to talk to them or suffer a punsihment yourself

Levels Of Punishment:
You get Levels of Punishment after violating rules each time you get a punishment
1st Level- No Bad things happen to you just a warning
2nd Level- You get "THE POST".
3rd Level- A thread of yours is shut down.
4th Level- All thread you make are shut down.
5th Level- No one will talk to you.

Baladron Teris

Re: Rules (A MUST READ)

Do you have power to stop text?

Type Turky Hybrid

Semi-Sortof

Type Maker,4

are there ways to undo punshments or not? (sorry about the smiley change, but its way cooler)

WERE DID YOU GET THAT!?!?!!

Type Turky Hybrid

First I'll reply to Jay the Gamin' Deamon

BE MORE SPECIFIC, do you mean can I put text back if that is it than No because I can't remake it it isn't saved
If you mean unlocking threads yes I can
And if I banned someone all I have to do is notify everyone that he is unbanned and hunt him down and say he's welcome back.

Next Turky Man

Just look at the top of the more smilies place.

Type Maker,4

sorry i mean if you are on level three punishment, over time do you go to level two, and then one? that kind of thing like earning-your-trust-backesque thingy
and now...the bouncer

Type Horrible random V-game trivia demon

well that's kinda complicated you see 2nd level is "THE POST" and believe me it is disturbing I could reopen your thread and 1 is basically a warning
It's kinda like this:
5-4
4-3
3-0
If at all

or do you mean just the levels not the punishment in that case Yes definately if they show improvement.

Type Maker,4