Yesby.Com Web Forum

This forum is a Newfoundland & Labrador General discussion. A place to exchange points of view on matters and issues unique to Newfoundland and Labrador. The forum is accepting views on public, social, political and national issues. Please keep flaming to a minimum and respect the rights of others to voice their own opinion without the fear of rudeness. Thank you for using our message board system. Have a pleasant day.

Yesby.Com Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aunt Sophie Comedy

I'm just here to let people know about Aunt Sophie Comedy! There's a lot of fun involved, when it comes to seeing one of Aunt Sophie's shows. Aunt Sophie is good for all occasions too! Festivals, Live Shows, Screech in's, Private Parties, Etc.

Aunt Sophie's character is of an elderly lady who has a lot of spunk left just waiting to get out. It is Traditional Newfie, all the way. Another great thing about seeing Aunt Sophie, is that she is located in Gros Morne National Park.

It would be interesting to find out how many people have heard of, or seen Aunt Sophie. It would be great to get a response to this message. For anyone who is interested in finding out a bit more about Aunt Sophie Comedy, either write me, or at least visit my website.

www.geocities.com/jburden78/auntsophie.html