Return to Website

New Zealand - orchids - Buy Sell Swap Forum

For New Zealand orchid growers, this forum is designed to provide a facility for growers, especially amateurs, to buy, sell or swap orchids. This is provided as a service to local orchid growers. Please advise your locality or society affiliation to assist local growers contact you. All arrangements are the responsibility of those completing the transactions. The webmaster takes no part in any transactions other than providing this facility. It is intended for NZ growers only because of out tight quarantine rules. All may use it, but IF NOT IN NZ PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR COUNTRY CLEARLY.

New Zealand - orchids - Buy Sell Swap Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
seeds and plants of any kind for new hopefuls

Greetings Fellow Gardeners,

IS YOUR GARDEN OVERFLOWING?????Home school mummy wonders if anyone cares to share SEEDS or PLANTS they have excess of… that you are allowed to mail to CANADA . I want to teach my children as much as I can about nature. I HOME SCHOOL my 4 little ones, Sally 8, Ursula 6, Natalie 4, Neil, 2 and Yoda the dog, 6. Also we want to attract some good bugs, birds and wildlife to examine and appreciate. Any info about the plants or seeds would be welcome to assist my teaching about other countries and the heritage and homeland of the plants we are trying to grow. We would love to try seeds from other countries if possible.

We promise we will share our successful plants with others.

Please mail seeds or plants;

Amanda Loheed

909 Charland Avenue

Coquitlam BC CANADA

V3K 3K5

Many thanks to all. I would be happy to pay postage to all who ask.