General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The perfect Xmas present from Mr C to the very nice Mrs C

The Altrincham Trust 2005 calendar features Alty players in artistic poses recreating famous footballing moments (hand of God, Gazza's dentist chair celebration and my personal favourite Vinnie Jones squeezing Gazza's nuts) wearing nought but their boots!

It's willing suspension of disbelief and you be staring at disbelief in their antics!

More details on www.star4alty.com, 50p goes to cancer research and the calendars are just £9 each + £1 p@p.Lots of media interest including the daily star today and talk sport tomorrow between 2.30 and 3pm.

Order at calendar@star4alty.com.

Go on Mr C....give her a real treat this Xmas!

Festive Burr's nuts roastiung on an open fire mistletoe and Pacey's wine, all I want for Xmas is for Harrogate to get more than 500 fans predictions still in concept stage but will be opening for panto season soon!

Incidentally..

Incidentally, noticed the posts from yelloooooows! etc and they seem quite similar to posts we received on our forum pretending initially to be alty fans and attacking our chairman and spreading viscous rumours...the same person?

That's why we changed to registration only.

In fairness wouldn't necesarily blame Vics fans, they seem failrly mature and good judges of character (they hate me!) but there may be a rotten apple around somewhere!

I reckon I've also now worked out why Northwich's best friends (the conference committee) may have suddenly relaxed the ground rules that prevented you from being promoted...it's to allow Vics to use a half built ground with temporary changing rooms and have ANOTHER year to finish it properly!

Re: The perfect Xmas present from Mr C to the very nice Mrs C

Festive Burr's nuts roastiung on an open fire mistletoe and Pacey's wine, all I want for Xmas is for Harrogate to get more than 500 fans predictions still in concept stage but will be opening for panto season soon!
Just got in from work and read that and I can`t stop laughing.Predictions still to come aswell!!
Surely Harrog£te should be Silent ****e
Alfrescum- Last Christmas (We dropped down again)
Alfrescum(b-side)-Next Christmas (We`ll drop down again)
Redditch-All I Want For Christmas Is A New Burberry Cap

AARF you forgot the eternal Worksop christmas shopping nighmare .. what do you buy ya dad who's ya brother or ya mum who's ya auntie :D

Apparently harrogat£ are offering free admisiion to an upcoming home game for the first 3,500 through the turnstiles!!!!!!!

yep that'd be a first!

Oh and Jezza ... the calender is no good to Mrs.C she likes her men big

AARF refering to Harogat£ I didn't realise

Silent ground ended with an e

Forgot it deletes swearing on this forum!!!
But it rhymes with night.