General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moving on ....

OK ok we've had a lil hiccup spirit wise over Maxman leaving *sigh* players come and go but the club remains constant!!!!
Next week we are at Bradford PA! Last game before Christmas so let's show the lads that we are 100% behind by taking a decent amount away and singing/shouting/swearing (lol) our heads off!!! Lets make the effort ( Patto, ref etc )a good win there sets us up nicely for Boxing Day and the visit of Alfrescum

COME ON YOU YELLOOOOWWWSSSSSSS

Re: Moving on ....

Hooray!!!Optimism at last!!!

(sits back in chair and waits for some doom and gloom merchant)

Yeah! We'll draw at BPA get beat at home boxin' day an' thrashed on new years day........................................................................................................Not really Col Two wins an a draw I reckon. It's just the fact I couldn't bear you to be disapointed if no pessimistic b*****d replied.

Lets also spread the word that there is a coach going to Alfreton NYDay £5 return i think MJD is charging.

This seems to be a critical time in development of HTFC.If Mr.C is going to pull the finnacial plug it will test the Committee to see how they cope with raising funds to maintain the income required to pay the wages of the quality of player we have become use to at Watnall road.
Maybe we the supporters should look at what we can do to help in some way.?

It is £5 return John and MJD`s on about leaving at 2pm and coming straight back after the game,which is fine by me as not only will we then put money over our bar instead of Alfrescums but I hate their gound aswell.
Good idea about helping out,look at the Star4Alty thing they raise a few quid and are currently helping to pay off their tax debt by giving £500 a month.

Turning up to games and paying £7 is a start ... we need more people through the turnstiles .. pure and simple :)
I'd like to see more travelling away too but I also understand why people dont ...but home games ... can't see many excuses! (barring work before FGTH rips me head off! )
So, lets see a major effort made to make games and spread the word .... FFS we see some cracking football at Watnall Road these days :D