General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TOTT Barman Goes One Better

By the time I got to the Newstaed Arena this morning the Barflies were trailing 1-0.I must have bought em some luck though as they then went 3-1 ahead with two goals from TOTT barman Lee baxter either side of a goal from Ben Brown.
The visitors DB Bulwell had 2 dubious pens given to them and missed the 1st only for em to peg it back to 3-2 with the second.
Baxter then added his 3rd in the second half before the Flies missed a hatful of chances.The game was turned into a farce by the ref who gave in-direct free-kicks all over the place,one even pulling play back 50yrds,for swearing.This Culminated in a DB Bulwell player being sent off for arguing a strange decision to give the flies a free-kick after a 50/50 challenge.The funniest decision was when a cross hit a DB Bulwell defender,standing 10yrds away,in the face and the ref gave the defender a free-kick,I think even the 2 league officials who were there laughed at that one.
All in all the Barflies are still top of the league and all this today without TK (again).
However Steve Burr was watching and said he wasn`t interested in any player.Hhhhmmmmmm we`ll see

Re: TOTT Barman Goes One Better

Ooooppss just realised I missed their 3rd goal off.It finished 4-3.
Andy,i`ll have to get some training from you

As long as the training dosen't include any physical exertion whatsoever I would imagine Andy would be only to pleased Col.

He might of strained his vocal chords FGTH by announcing the Derby score y`day.
Look on the brightside,it might mean a few more Forest fans coming to watch Hucknall instead,next season.

He's fat .. he's round ... he's taking forest down ... Joe Kinnear ..Joe Kinnear

not funny at all.