General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SHORT MEMORIES

It is looking increasingly like our dream is over.
Brian Holmes promised us the world and it looks as though he wont be able to deliver.
Cast your minds back to the start of this season. He was quoted in the Press as saying that he would move heaven and earth to make sure we go up this term if we are in the position Leaguewise to do so.
In tonites' (Saturday) Evening Post he admits that we probably won't because the ground is not up to scratch.
So what is happening. Mayman has gone and Rico WILL go - mark my words.
the money is dried up - Holmes is finished.
Everyone is too scared at the club to challenge Brian because they are terified that he will out them - just as he got rid of a few very well known and respected ex committee men.

ITS ALL OVER FOLKS

Re: SHORT MEMORIES

I agree with all you say - and the income from TOTT wont keep the club up there in the League either - it looks like Holmesey is done for - I hear his house is on market too.

Utter and absolute bo**ocks about Gary and you may need to see a lawyer about your other assumptions.
Crawl back under your stone you pond life and get a life instead of trying to be big and clever when being totally devoid of any truthfull facts.

Message to HIM

If you check out Northwich Victoria's spot on the BBC Sport website, there is an article about Danny Mayman.

It also says this....

"Boss Steve Burr has agreed a fee with his former club for Ricketts, who scored over 30 goals last season as Hucknall won the UniBond League title.

Ricketts is thinking over the move and Burr hopes he will complete the switch to Wincham Park next week."

If you go on Northwich's site, it mentions £10,000.

Sorry mate it does not seem a load of b******s.

How convenient for the backstabbers and the doom and gloom merchants with axes to grind against the Club that the usual Forum is down which allows them to come on this one without fear of revealing their identity.
The Club allows ONE player who did not wish to play for the Club next season to leave and suddenly it is in crisis. The fact that it is sitting only seven points off the top of the table, has had a successful run in the F.A. Cup and is still in the Trophy appears to count for nothing.
This episode is a good example of all that is bad about Club Forums. A post by someone from another Club starts a thread and in a matter of hours the Club is under threat of extintion, the Chairman goes from hero to zero and all the Club's best players are to be sold, all before the Club has had its chance to state its side of the story.
I hope that the Club's official Forum is quickly back up and running so that the likes of Toddy are forced to show their true colours or (better still) keep of altogether. Their kind of 'support' the Club can well do without.

Nice one "Thought for the day"
I wrote a reply last night only for the site to go down!!!Poor old Jamie.
For a start I can`t remember Mr.C saying he`ll move heaven and earth to get us up.As for the ground Mr.C as now answered this on another thread but it seems to me the goalposts are moved all the time on this as not to let clubs like ours gain promotion.
Danny was going anyway at the end of the season so may aswell get him off the wage bill now.This club as never stood in the way if a player wants to leave to try and better himself,even though I feel Danny as done this for a short while by going to Northwich.
Maybe if "TODDY" challenged Mr.C himself he`d learn a few things.Brian has put this club in a position so that when he goes it`ll be able to cope without him,TOTT for a start.
Seems to me TODDY is the one with the short memory.Easy to hide behind a keyboard ain`t it!!!

No doubt that TODDY = "very well known and respected EX committee men." Another disgruntled person with an axe to grind...

Brian Holmes isn't solely supporting the club, there is clearly income from many other places. Parkfield are only shirt sponsors and only home sponsors at that. I have every confidence that Brian will continue to manage the club sensibly and it is clear that Toddy is no true Town supporter, just up to usual sh*t stirring duties.

yes you are quite right brian is a bullS***er with little or no intergrity,he will lie to you , take from you , then screw you.
i did warn you all before
oa rumour we were told 2 years ago from the horses mouth " i want the club so within a few years i can sell the land and leave the club"-- does this sound partly true now????????????
all of the above is from our personal experience -- oh by the way is brians missus still in the carribean -- with your sponsermoney and ours?
adios for now

fao Jamie

hhmmmmm think this thread should disappear now plz

I want to know how you can hear a rumour from the horses mouth

Re: F.A.O. Mind your own business

Did you mean Caribbean - NOT Carribean, its in the West Indies you know...

And I hope you had a great time Mrs.C
Just one question though,What was Brian doing, employing someone who couldn`t spell???

Arrf Arrf Arrf Arrf Arrf lol

I see "Parkfield bust again" is taking full advantage of being an anonymous poster while our proper Forum is down.
Just a few facts to put the record staight here.
Brian Holmes will never own Hucknall Town Football Club. It is a Club owned by its 400 or so members. He is an Ordinary Member (at a cost of £10 per year)and he is Chairman because he was voted in to the position by the Ordinary Membership at the Club's A.G.M.
The Club does not own its ground. This belongs to Bolsover Properties Ltd who lease it to the Club.It is neither the Chairman's nor the Club's asset to sell.
These facts alone mean your posting is total drivel. There have been some crap posts on this forum over the past few days by certain individuals but yours really does take the biscuit.

Well said that man
I think bustagain's rumour came from the horse's **** not his mouth