danny mayman

we have signed danny mayman at northwich is he any good

Re: danny mayman

saw steve burr at the game tuesday thought he was after RICKO

Who's the bl**dy wind up merchant?

Surely this aint true!!!!

Ain`t Danny on contract here which would mean the Vics paying a fee??
Thought they were skint?? and only signed non-contract players and players on loan.So if it`s true you`ve paid us but only 40% towards your debts to others,stinks a bit does that!!!!
Can`t see it being true FGTH but I suppose we`ll found out eventually.

smell a rat boys!!!!! every town fan knows that RIIIIIIIIICO aint got a K in it!!!, plus, AARF, spot on, they aint got a penny. We've just let Warney and Fraser go.....Mmmmmmmmmm sure Deano's gunna get rid of (when fit) a decent player like Danny.
Surely as well he's on contract, and as said befor they are skint.

Plus they will be a league below us next year...(lager is a great thinking tool in it!)

load of ****e...

nanite

Steve Burr was there the other night and read a report from a Northwich paper that he`s after 2 more players who he wouldn`t name plus wouldn`t even name the position they played.Lets just say there was a bit of activity after the game on tues.Could be Brian was just starting to negotiate new contracts who knows?????????

Bad news!!!
Danny has gone!!!
Northwich cheating scum!!!

Tell me your f*cking joking please ... how could we let that bunch of robbing bast*rds take one of our more talented players??!!?? I used to have respect for Mr Burr ... now he can go take his face for a sh*t!! I hate him and that bunch of cheating cheshire robbers!! If I was one of the creditors fobbed off with 40% I'd be ready to kill!!!
AND I HOPE WE GOT A DECENT FEE .... SOMEHOW I DOUBT IT!!!
F*CK I'M ANGRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry George I told MJD, he text me back,got it from Andy D.Don`t know about the fee either!!!!!!
Cheating ******* scum and Burry lied on tues aswell!!!

You can't blame Burry for wantin' Danny. The blame for Danny's departure has to be laid at the door of those in charge at Watnall road 'cos after all the had possetion an could and should have said not for sale, though everyone has a price.

The big question is how much ambition have we got to do well if we're sellin' our best players

FU*KIN' 'ELL I'M FUMIN' HERE.

If you go on the conference tv website(under northwich) there is a
interview with Steve Burr where he says something like Hucknall haven't and never will be as big as Northwich
Also they couldn't compete in the wages department with Hucknall in regards to Roy Hunter
well i think thats what he said i had to keep turning it down cause the telly was on!

must be true - he played for Northwich in their 3-0 win today. A true fans favourite gone!

Yeah we know it`s true REF,I put it on this thread earlier for a start and if you weren`t there (again) today it was talked about at great length.