General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wish we could have won today, Then

My call's of Moss Out would not sound like just a bad loser
The man has not got a creative idea in him

Re: Wish we could have won today, Then

We played some cracking football today Patto!!! No-one would have given us a chance against Worcester and ffs we very nearly beat them ...so give it a rest mate please, if we were continuing to go down hill I'd agree with you .... but we aren't

I think Worcester have got more to worry about than we have - they were so complacent second half.
If we were getting beat every game we'd have something to complain about but apart from the Kettering game we've deserved more than a draw most games.

Give Ernie a break Pato, after all, it was Brian Holmes who gave him the job.
If we were top of the league everyone would be saying how great Brian was, but I haven't heard anyone criticize him for appointing Ernie

Got to say Patto, yours was the only dissenting voice i have heard after the game

Everyone else was quite positive

His was the only bad vibes voice I heard after 20mins.
Pato what`s wrong with you?
Yes we we`re all over the place for 20 mins then stuffed `em,you should come to more games then maybe you would see the improvement from Kettering.
We all have points of view but yours is beyond me????
Coming on here drunk ,when you haven`t been to the game saying sack Ernie is a disgrace to you and us?

J T J as secretary of the SC your a disgrace coming on here posting ill-advised and totally unthought out cr*p, either keep that sort of thing to yourself or resign from the SC !!!
Been thinking maybe all this venom has more to do with U19 issues you have rather than 1st team matters because the team played well for the majority of the game and some even excelled such as Ali Asher, Fraser McHugh, Toddy, Danny Bacon and even Danny Holland's work rate was a LOT better, it looks like match fitness has a lot to do with the lads performances and we do look better every game, maybe the poor standard pre-season has more to do with our slow start BUT you can't blame Ernie for that !!!

SO, basically, Mr Patterson ... shut up and get behind the team

You beat me to it Angry.We were all critical after the first couple of games, but the recent performances have shown that we'll soon start winning.The two main people from the supporters club (Pato and Paul B) have come out with disgraceful comments on here.Time for them to go.T!@ts

Well I slightly disagree with you Eric !! Paul B is a man who is passionate about HTFC and when he posts a negative it is well thought out and from the heart ( unlike Patto's rubbish ) and, in my mind, there is NO-ONE better to be chairman of the SC

Well thats my opinion

Well put VOR,Paul B has done alot already and look at the response he got back,about 10 people turning up to meet Ernie Moss???
I know he was upset yesterday because what he organises gets no response from supporters,yes some people do have valid reasons for not turning up to events but others just can`t be bothered.
Look at the away travel for instance,15 people last saturday and probably not much more this week,Paul and MJD we`re yesterday even making sure we all got back for the England game.Buses running at a loss will only use up the funds for other events!

What has happened to us all, asking Pato to resign, i ask you...Good idea though.
Just cos he don't come to many games now days.Its like the old days when we were nobody's, no sign of Pato then, or his stupid remarks.
Where were all the so called choir boys at Lancaster?
Its as it is, when your winning every one love's you,
when you lose a few games, nobody wants to know you.
I knew this would happen, and it has.