please try

http://www.hucknalltownfc.info/forum/punbb-1.1.5/upload/index.php

Re: forum

Tried, came back with 'page unavailable

YOUR PCS USLESS AINT IT?

Other people are on?

Been on,hate it,what does everyone else think??
You don`t fix what ain`t broken.
Notice Notts didn`t win today,have you got to spoil our fun????????
Wouldn`t suprise me with you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get what I mean or do I have to write it for you!!
Trust me!right now i`m in the mood but most people know the conversation i`m talking about anyway!!
No doubt you`ll pull this post aswell!!

Yes please spell it out for me!

Get used to it the forum will be gone asap!

no more pop ups etc etc

you can change the colors to your own taste.

soz

Well goodnight from me then and thanks for spoiling our enjoyment.
The rest i`ll speak to you face to face because you wouldn`t want anymore people saying your out of order, like the one`s already are now,if I put it on here!!!!!!!!
To give you a clue I don`t change subjects in a conversation

Col, calm down

the Forums are the ones we have been aiming for
easier to administor - and you still have plenty of choice for having a natter

Try it, you'll love it - no one is trying to spoil anyones fun

Andy,I don`t like it and I can`t see many others liking it either but me and him is personal,thats why i`m not putting it on here.

How`s about having a link to this site from the website then and see who gets the most postings?
Look what happened to the OMF

Col, its about space on the site. The other Forum(s) are what other folk are asking for - even one for Banter/chat - cannot see what you dislike..?

COL, reality check mate IF the club and Jamie decide to close this and use a php style forum there is F*** ALL we can do about it ( just like team selection ) and I reckon that once you get round the prejudice you'll love that type of system, it's easy to use mate and you still don't need to register to use it, as we are saying with the team, why not give it a chance

I`ve just registered and posted on there,I don`t like the layout it`s like the OMF.
You need to be a computer genius to brighten up your posts,where`s the smileys?
And grey FFS just sums it up.

COL!!! colour can be changed, use the drop down at the bottom mate ... smileys uses standard type i.e :S etc but am sure jamie will be able to put demo/code page up .... give it a chance matey, not worth stressing over

Not exactly a big choice or am I doing something wrong?
Still grey cos didn`t like the pitch black background choice.
Like I say you need to be a genius and don`t get me started on avatars.

Col can you explain to me +what this is all about?

BETWEEN ME AND HIM/ PERSONAL ETC?

Ive never spoken to you in my life!

if you would like to explain then just send me an email

cheers
jamie

pilch73@hotmail.com

Think back to a conversation on presentation night and the fact you changed the subject of that conversation to someone we both knew.
Thats what upset me!

Jamie, why can't I get on from here ( freeserve dial-up) but have no problem from home ( NTL b/b )

E-mail sent

We want to hear what you've got to say Col.Come on spill the beans

Didn`t you jump ship before being pushed Mr Morgan.
Personal issues are not for this forum.
Why your there though Jaime I think you need a link other than the one on this page to the other/new forum.

Why is it that just because two people (Andy D,jamie) dont want this forum the rest of us cant have it?
Just remember like a team your nobody without the fans. this forum is one of the best so leave it as it is.
i,d have thought you would of learnt by your last cocked up forum.

What Jamie (and therefore the club) - are trying to do, is improve things - but for some people change is too difficult - mush easier to moan and groan, rather than give it a try...

Does that mean me?
I`ve been on and posted from a galaxy far,far away
Basically I think we`re all used to this forum and like it,as for the other/new one I just think it`s harder to brighten up the postings,smileys etc.
It looks better today than last night so with a few tweaks it could be a winner.
Your dalek on the dustbin gives me a chuckle though
If I was a computer whizz like you,Jaime ,Gary and VOR then they wouldn`t be a problem .
Instruction manual needed for me

To be fair COL this type of forum's a bit old-fashioned now, so we'd have to change eventually

Agree with you about smileys though, and avatars, well I'm waiting for VOR to explain that one

Just been on other forum. i cant send emails from my pc so i cant post on it. never mind, tuff init.

Don`t mind a change Gary if it`s for the better like I say the other ain`t to bad but how to brighten up postings needs explaining better.
VOR`S computer workshop needed
Avatars i`m AVing a head and brick wall session

On Jamie's new forum they are easy, as long as you have the correct format picture on your hard drive ( .jpeg or .gif ) and they are within the specified sizing, which it tells you on the profile page, which is where you load it from ... just tick use avatar and browse YOUR documents pics etc for the right one

Got any good sites for downloading the avatars in the 1st place VOR cos the ones i`ve been on we`re rammel or pics to big

No Col, not you

as for being a computer whizz...? - I just fumble around till i get it right - ask the missus

Been looking everywhere,can`t find anything I like.
VOR what was that site you put on the OMF for us all?

there's the link COL but remember netetiquette requires you to save whatever you want to your PC and not link direct ... so it's right click on object ...save as .. (usually goes in your pictures) then you can upload via the facility on new forum

1 2