General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
website

Not THE Michael Owen, he's an impostor. Just wanted to congratulate you on an excellent website and very detailed (and fair) report on Saturday's match.Not often I praise the opposition but it is deserved in this case.
Lifetime Lancaster City fan, for my sins

Re: website

cheers mate. its that good there goin to scrap it.

'They' (we) are not going to scrap the website - just this forum - and replace it with (in my opinion, and others) something better.

Jamie spends many hours on the Forum, for which folk really should be a lot more grateful

i bet you'd be struggling to name the "other's"

I BET I COULD NAME THE OTHERS. BOTH OF THEM. UNFORTUNATLY US THE MAJORITY DONT COUNT FOR JACK S**T.
DO AS YOUR TOLD LIKE IT OR LUMP IT.

I for one have been banging on about this forum should stay but i`ve tried the other/new one and at the moment this one is still better but when Jaime`s finished tinkering with the other it will be better than this.
The good thing about the other is you`ll know who`s posted what,the pages come up quicker and there`s more room so postings won`t be lost.
Just been on and he`s doing a tips and tricks page to help people (me included) who aren`t great at finding there way around a PC.
Oh forgot no pop-ups either.
As you say like it or lump it,well at least give it a try,I did and remember I like this forum,go on try it I was quite surprised but sshh don`t tell everyone that

YOU'LL BE WETTING YOURSELF WHEN I DO A BLACK AND YELLOW STYLESHEET COL

JUST FOR YOU

Can`t wait that grey is awful,you don`t ask you don`t get,a change on there for the better already
Nice to see people trying it and 42 posts just on the fans forum already means it can`t be bad.
Like the man of the match page,a difference of opinion on there already.