General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEER PROBLEMS

Theres a nasty rumour goin round that there takin CARLING out of the shed and replacing it with crappy CARLSBERG, please say its not true, profits will be down, sick will be up, thats if anybody drinks it of corse.

Re: BEER PROBLEMS

Glad to see you've made it out of bed COL

Some of us like Carlsberg and it's better quality than Carling. I'd rather see Carling phased out as well. Up the Town.

Carlsberg better quality than Carling!!!!
Get out and get drinking lad,you know nothing or do you think the lager in The Chequers is great cos that`s what Carlsberg tastes like.
Urine to be polite

It all a matter of opinion

and to be honest after the first 3 or 4 it all tastes the same to me...

of course, Carlsberg could be as much as 7p a pint cheaper - and they do a 'Cold' version, and they have fast flow pumps, to serve the beer 30% quicker, making for more drinking time

am i turning you to the dark side Col

Well OK if your all moaning about the beer, can we have coke® instead of pepsi please

Any truth in the rumour that the bar will close 15mins before kick off & half time?
Look on the brightside, will drink in the plough till 2.50 then taxi to ground. then taxi straight after back to plough.
Has its fors & against tho - we get to drink carling but HTFC dont get our beer money.
Anyway i,m thinkin of goin tea total i,ve seen what alcohol can do to folk. (COL).

Not bad Calv coming from a bloke that falls off stools in Blackpool
Coke instead of Pepsi definately I had to go on lager yesterday after drinking a pepsi

people in glass houses and all that, not many folk saw me do that.
how many was there in the shed on sat and sat last wk and wk before when you were the live entertainment?

Nothing wrong with being entertaining but you didn`t see me whereas I seen you in Blackpool.
How you were walking the next day we`d thought you`d been to Brighton

The old, close at half time rule and 15 mins before.

I think this only applies to social clubs 'on' the ground - ours is a seperate licencsed prems

Committee meeting tonight - will confirm or otherwise