Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why some idiots are blaming our heros HIM Haileselassie and Emperor minilik being as racist???

Please move forward, ask yourself does it serve the the needs of the majority of war torn and hungry people who are left with nothing, but hope.

Email: abdijem@yahoo.com

Re: Why some idiots are blaming our heros HIM Haileselassie and Emperor minilik being as racist???

Great to c facts

Email: zjebessa@vub.ac.be

To the readers and writers of this page as we all know that Ethiopia is a country of so many ethnic groups which does not matter any more, but when we write about some ones ethnicity we have to make sure it is fact and right.And make sure to give the mixture of everyones ethnicity because as we all know we do have lots of people with that identity.As a mater of fact when you write about my father and my ankle you forgot that their father is amhara and their mother is gurage but you put them as gurages in this case how many of them you put as confused as others like they have to forgot half their ethnicity, please next time if you dont know dont do it.by the way they are KIFLE ERGETU and TESHOME ERGETU.And as you and me know that his imperial majesty Haile Selassie I was from Amhara father and Gurage mother so just to make sure you know

Email: wsenbet@aol.com