Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: To the new TPLF Propoganda Offiers on ths Forum

Hey !Hey! What do you mean are you Ok?!
you are in a forum where different views can be aired ? right? if so why are so mean to bann me from this forum? This shows your "democractic" nature. NO ethinic hatred or insult did I air in this forum except quoted ideas.
So no surprize if you want to bann me or bann me either, because what makes you icth is seeing other views in the forum or hearing an anuak or gumuz minister in ethiopian cabinnet.
No surprize for your likes to say bann him , your history shows you kill with out fear with out hesitation. so do it I don't care .What I believe is Ethiopia will never come back to dreams you hope. NO nation or nationality will allow you so
ankassa how many names do you have other than quiloo

Re: To the new TPLF Propoganda Offiers on ths Forum

Ankasa doro,

fair play must be alien to you. Why did you delete my response? Too much truth or too hard hitting?
Thats exactly what you folks and your ilk would do to ethiopia, if you ever came close to power.

enjoy deleting or IP chasing.

Re: To the new TPLF Propoganda Offiers on ths Forum

Abyssinian,

Are you ok? Please do not drive in this state of mind. I have no right to delete your message. Yes, I have rendered many of you lifeless, including your supposed intellectual giant, Ato Yilma. But I do have no access to your IP.

Do you know shame. You are supporting Meles who is controlling the media 100% and refuse to allow the legitimate opposition a its right to air its views. Here you are given unlimited access. Your messages are deleted by MOderator only when you insult people with bad taste or when you foster ethnic hatred. You moron! I got you good.

Ankasa Doro