Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Republican Friend Gave me the Scoop -- Tekus Zena

Jadu,
I know mercato. She was happy go lucky with her fascist masters before two Tigres and a gojjamie attempted to kill the italian master and all hell broke loose.By labelling rumours and inuendos mercato news, i am not into manquashesh of any people, but the way news makes the rounds. Tabloid news without the benefit of tabloid print.

I am not into bihereseb manquashesh like CUDites, but places, systems, political groups yes.

Yergo Zenb,

I know why Meles approached ONLF three weeks ago and now OLF. It was in the post/responce to you that you deleted. It was too hard to take.
After 5 decades of failed cat and mouse game with egypt, ethiopia for the first time is sharing and equaly playing with egypt from khartoum to mogadishu to kenya.
If ONLF and OLF come home and play the political struggle only to advance their cause, egypt will not have an armed group to fight ethiopia, for the first time since gonder fell. Thats how long we have been non stop fighting each other or foreigners.

It has to stop and here are the reasons for the timing. I don't give two bits how CUDites interpret it, for they always look at things from a pompous, arrogant and bihereseb manquashesh culture. Here is what I posted and was deleted.
"
You said it well. You don't know what to say, but you should have been humble enough to stop there. Look at this:

why now with ONLF and OLF?
Good question.
EPRDF has been taking away all instruments egypt can use against ethiopia, from khartoum to mogadishu and kenya.
CUD maybe too du-mb or too foolhardy to admitt this fact, but the egyptians know it. They have been offering their services for negotiation between eritrea and ethiopia to be a mediator.

now ONLF is sarounded by ethiopia friendly forces, so is OLF. The eritrean border is closed even for them, they have to go from mogadishu warlords, thats also closed by putting the new somalia government.

On the ground its checkmate. But Meles is always polite and civil. No gurra no feckera so its negotiation time, let the talks begin and peace be celebrated.

Meles doeasn't care if CUD and the likes think he is defeated so he gave in to OLF or ONLF. Ethiopia is the winner at the end of the day."

Meles's attempt to work with olf is a paranoic and heidinous step to consolidate his government. It is to build a strong(?)opposition to CUD and UEDP. It is a life and death struggle to hold on to power both in ethiopia and tigray as well. Olf will be an instrument in preserving tigrayan dominance and also it has to do with the decadent idea of separating tigray if things go wrong in ethiopia.

Email: EthiopianXX@aol.com

City: New York