Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Information pool for counter law suits against Meles & Co.

Folks,

Don't sterch too much because you will finally be forced to admit that all the bla...bla.. are bubbles.It is like "GUM MEZGEN". You have no facts at hand and you are fully ignorant of international law and international relations. Your lawyers are decieving you.

Finally, all the lies and propaganda will be decimated easily.

Stop your day dream and try to open your eyes to facts.
Regards,

Email: Alemayehu01-2005@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Facts

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What the government is doing is terrible. My son was protesting and was shot four times just because he tried to save a woman from being shot. I hope that the international community will help us.
Charles Zenawi, Addis Ababa

I have friends out in Ethiopia and I have just come back from a three month trip. While out there I did not meet one person planning to vote for the party in power, except those scared not to. Everyone wanted the opposition. There was huge tension, rumours spread suggesting the party would refuse to step down. What has happened does not surprise me, yet I'm shocked and scared. The current party does not know human rights.
Anon, UK, Beds

I am also a witness. The shooting was everywhere, even though it was very serious in places like Merkato. What I can understand from this killing is that they wanted to kill and wound as many protesters as they can and blame the opposition parties.
Nebiat, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

I'm a medical intern doctor in Black Lion Hospital. What I have seen today is beyond my imagination. I couldn't believe Ethiopian troops could shoot and kill a sixteen year old female high school student who was shot in the head. The hospital is crowded with victims of violence by this unlawful government, we are facing with a significant shortage of blood, and other emergency medicines, even gauzes and hydro-peroxide for wound cleansing is out. People are everywhere.

Crying mothers are disrupting life saving efforts by the medical team when they find their son/daughter has been dead. There is too much screaming and total havoc. Please America, the UK, the West - where is the compassion for innocent human life? This government will destroy the country and will lead it to tribal warfare if it is not stopped. I have to go now. I am just taking a break to check the BBC News. Please help us.
Yohannes Seyoum, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Email: nina@hotmail

City: addis

Facts:

HT - They did not have a single gun amongst them?

Meles - I have not heard of any guns here.

HT - No guns at all?

Meles - Uhm.

HT - Even the police are not claiming they had guns?

Meles - Uhm.

Email: nina@hotmail

City: addis

Ato Hagos:
here you are !!!
The big and foulsmelling discharge idea of yours is that you believe Eritreand were liberatd by the hands of the Tigreans. This sentimet itself tells who you are. No tigryan believes that TPLF liberated Eritrea but they helped each other in toppling your father derg as your CUD and UEDF are trying to do so.
so ayte hagos chenawi bekhti amharai tibehal niskha
nimen ehksa kiteatrelu
denkoro anjal(wedi elu)

What about his criminal in 70,000 Ethiopian young "wotader" who killed Ethio-Eritria war with out any resualt.

Email: Ddbho@hotmail.com

City: Dc