Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Qestion to Ato Yilma

Selam to all

On another thread Mamo posted his reply:

I am going to deliver Ato Yilma lifeless in a Meles Second. And you have my word for it!

Here is the exchange Ato Yilma and I have in a different tread:

My Question Number 1: “Should the government accept the joint proposal?”

Yilma Responded: "My answer is no..... The opposition had its opportunity to stay put and peacefully battle for “fair and transparent” results; it fumbled and lost the ball. As far as I am concerned, the election is over."

My Question No. 2: “Is the opposition going to join parliament?”

Yilma Responded: "My answer is yes. If they don’t, it is going to be another political miscalculation they would later regret."

My Question No. 3: “Did EPRDF cheat?”

Ato Yilma Answered: "In Addis and some other major cities, I don’t believe they did. I would be surprised, however, if they had not manipulated the numbers elsewhere."

My Question No. 4: ”What do you think of Ato. Gebreselassie and Dr. Ibrahim?” Ato Ato Yilma Answers: “Personally, I don’t know them. Based on their participation on this forum, they seem very decent people.”

My Question No. 5: ” Do you think I am a blind supporter of the opposition?”
Ato Yilma Answered: “As I indicated, there is a lot to be desired about your civility. You don’t seem to have ay agenda to promote other than expressing your hatred towards EPRDF. As far as I know, the same goes for UEDF. It does not have a political manifesto to solve Ethiopia’s real problems. …. The road to democracy is a process not a zero-sum game, which I think is a notion that seems to be so alien to the “burger munching” politicos and UEDF.

In Summary, This is what Ato Yilma is telling us: "EPRDF has Cheated out side of Addis and some other major cities. It should not share power. And it is the fault of the opposition if they do not join as a minority Party. Never mind UEDF has more votes than OPDO, but it should be discredited. Well it is fine as long as it joins as a minority party. It is reduced to a burger munching bunch if it dares to form a majority party.

What is even amazing and comical is that our attempt to highlight and oppose EPRDF's rigging of the election is seen as "a lot of sentimental and yet repulsive" by Ato Yilma.

Ato Yilma you have been delivered lifeless in A Meles Second. Now let us see if you can manage to resurrect yourself from the mountain of derbies you have piled on yourself. I am watching.

The Mamo Qilo

Mamo

Remember that we still have a bet. When judgment day comes, you are going to “render" yourself "lifeless” either by a New York or Meles second. I wont be cruel; I will let you pick.

With love!

Re: Qestion to Ato Yilma

people from the hills are judiciales destructing acapulco making madrizas to men and women honorable such a mess