Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 42 innocent people killed

Tulu, Tultula,

Now you got the new orleans kill to shoot order and jumped to explot it !! What shameless creatures our country has to deal with!!!! Tultula, and your killer colleagues still have teh arduous task of proving the 14 years and 70 years old looters!!!! Mr. By the way, did you see the names of those killed? most names don't sound like Amhara, what happened? Does this mean that CUD also has support from non "Amharas"? Boe!! Atta!! these are mercenaries would be your answer!! You said "try it and you will continiue to kill", yes, never emagine even for a second that people will be intimidated by your savegery. People will come out and protest whether you refuse or not and you will have ample opportunity to kill until your turn comes to stand the other way. I hope it won't be too long.

Yegermal said "tulu,Didn’t we have a fair-well party for you?"
Answer:- Yes, we have fair-well party then again Meles was reading my input about joining OLF and forget about CUD... Guss what I want every oromo to support Meles and 110% for this end every one should call his and her family back home tell them to support Meles... I think it is also a good idea to call support march infornt of UN when our beloved PM (THE FIRST ELECTED LEADER OF UITED OF ETHIOPIA WITH OR WITHOUT AMHARA)

Dear Jadu
Ask

Tultula, and your killer colleagues still have teh arduous task of proving the 14 years and 70 years old looters!!!!

Answer:- this is very simple question did the so called killer come to 14 years old kids house and take him out of his house and shoot him...
Did the so called killer come to 70 years old house and take him out of his house and shoot him... if the answer is NO! THEN it is collateral damage! this also show their is no intention to kill in part of so called killer.

Dear jaud ask again:-

Did you see the names of those killed? most names don't sound like Amhara, what happened?

Answer:- this also very simple... those sounnd nunAmhara name in fact are not Amhara by blood but they were Amharized by brain washing them for last 100years... I will not bleming them for dying for lost cause... Jadu... if you have lived in America and for last 100year your kids kids will not longer think like Ethiopia or Amhara they become an Ameircan by any standered did you bleming them for behaving American after 100years of separation from Ethiopia.. MOst oromo and othr ethnic groups doesnèt even speak their mother lanuages they foraget who they are would you blem them.. I donèt... in fact what Meles trying hard to convert this damage goods and findout it will not work... in fact the Amharazed Oromo more Amhara then Amhara itself...they are the one very bad... they have to proof themselves in evey step they make therefore they behave like killer bee. Meles findout the hard way he will not be succesful trying to convert those lost kids that is why he is trying to reach out to OLF.

Dear Jadu said

People will come out and protest whether you refuse or not and you will have ample opportunity to kill until your turn comes to stand the other way.

Answer: again this is very simple question the idea is again to save the life of 100,000 people not to kill 100,000 people to save 10 life..

Now Jadu answer my question:- would you mind if 100,000 died as long as CUD GOT THE POWERé
OR LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY.

Would you shoot to kill if one hoolgian rape your mother or sister...using CUD MARCH AS A COVER.

A. It is only one rape
B. The intention of the rapest is not to rape
C. I donèt care who is who I will shoot to kill if someone rape my sister.
D. I am willing to waite another 5year to safe my sister from rape.
E. I take the rape as collateral damage as long as CUD WILL.

I know you will not answer my question... but I tried.

Good that you have realized that I amn't a kind who responds to those who defecate with an orficie they are not supposed to.

It was a great relief to all Ethiopians if Mesfin, Ledetu and Hailu were to be added to the said number 42 so that it will total 45. I think this was the best option missed. If there will be any next time, the three should be on the first list if this country has to get peace and stability