Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Over 100 killed in east wollega

Dear Tana,

I don't trust the report.But, for practical reasons, would you please give us the specifictime of the incident and the date the report was released? My assumption is that you are trying to recycle such old reports(indeed mostly fabricated for political reasons by Prof. Mesfin&co) to incite other violence.

Do me favor by just telling us the exact time so that we can comment on the issue.

Regards,

Email: Alemayehu01-2005@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

This is the legacy of Meles Zenawi. His pseudo intellectuual foot soldiers are fostering hate politics on this forum. His cadres and soldiers are fostering hate politics on the ground. He will face international court for genocide. Let us see if the alleged Lawyer Ibrahim can represent him.

Ankasa Doro

Great leaders unite people and create peace among ethnic groups to live in peace. What a sad story. This is what we get from Meles. We lived for hundreds of years with peace now this horrible news. What a monster! And a hateful person Meles is to allow this kind of genocide to one ethnic group. Meles is a bloodthirsty monster. I feel bad for my country Ethiopia and the innocent people who lost their lives because of pure hate and devilish act. What a horrible leader!!