Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mr. Ibrahim Can You at Least Be Honest to Yourself?

Ato Meles's opperatives have one thing in common. They are either inconsistent in their argument (Ato Yilma) or out right liers (Ato Ibrahim). I have cut Ato Yilma to size in a different forum -- See "Deliveing them Lifeless in A Meles Second".

Let me expose Ato Ibrahim with his public lies. You all know that his vial criticism of CUD was that "there is not even one Somali in its midst. Now under the "Somali Ethios on this forum" thread the same Ato Ibrahin writes: "We are meeting with Meles and discussing several agendas. I really appreciate those who contacted me in private and do not want to disclose our secret to the settler Amahra and a few misguided Somalis who are still living in the mindset of clan. No wonder they are member of CUD."

Ato Ibrahim. Here is my advice. Lying is OK. But do not do it in writing and do not do it in public unless you are 100% sure that you would not be caught red handed. I think I delivered you lifeless in A Meles Second.

Tha Mamo Qilo

Re: Mr. Ibrahim Can You at Least Be Honest to Yourself?

Ibrahim,

Are you the same person writing (a) "CUD does not have one single Somali Ethiopian in its ranks" and (b) "Some of the Somalis on this forum are CUD members"

Is someone using your screan name to discredit you? Please repond. This is a serious offense to your reputation and dignity. If it is you who have written both at the same time. You are a corrupt sell out. Tell us which it is.

T. Helebo

Teka,

The answer is he is a corrupt sell out. As we speak he is baby sitting Meles in NY hotel. As you know Meles has tones of time since all government officials have refused to meet him, but for one second layer staff from the State Department. This is the second time in two weeks that Meles was rebucked by foreign governments. In Noraway, not a singlt government official gave him a courtesy visit. A normal and common diplomatic practice. Who wants to be seen shaking hands with a murderer.

The Mamo Qilo aka
Ankasa Doro

Ankasa Doro

Mr. Moron Mamo!

You are caught red handed within an elapsed few hours. What a shame creature!

Dear Mamo:
While you are busy with lies and fabricating story, the OLF leader lencho leta has met with Meles in Norway and they decided to work together. Yesterday, Meles has told to the BBC that he will not oppose to OLF arm struggle. In addition, Meles said that this help him in his long term tactic and trategy to neutralize the Amhara elites and creating a strong Oromia region that Merrara and other opportunists will not get a chance to have a power seat.
I salute Meles to compromise and work with the people who are opprosed in the last hundred years.
In addition, ONLF has failed us, but we will meet with Meles and negociate that ONLF will renounce violence and field its candidate and work with other Somali Ethiopian and federal government. This month, two major political changes have taken place in Ethiopian while CUD and UEDF are still fighitng on article 39. CUD and UEDF have to reconstruct and work hard to strategize new programs that will help them to rule Ethiopia; otherwise, they will crying baby through VOA.
I am really sorry for the poor and innocent Amahra who are led by these myopic and narrow and selfish who do not know how to change with the time. They are still static and hold on to the old world. No wonder CUD is not even crossing an ant New York Plaza street.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC