Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Does EPRP has a place in Ethiopian politics? Is it fighting for a lost cause?

HAGERE,

I AGREE WITH AZIRTACHEW. TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, YES EPRP HAS ALWAYS A PLACE IN EHTIOPIAN POLITICS AND IT IS NOT FIGHTING FOR A LOST CAUSE. CHECK THEIR WEB SITE AT WWW.EPRP.COM AND LISTEN TO WWW.FINOTE.ORG.

GEBEYEHU

YOU MIGHT NEED TO REREAD ALSO AZIRTACHEW'S POST:

You tried to defend top CUD leaders who were in the top leadership position during the red terror.We all know that they can't be in the top leadership poistion UNLESS they support the ABIOT.The same theory holds true for those individuals working with Woyane. You know what that means-killing everybody who is on their way-poor EPRP was one of the victims. Your leaders-Hailu Shawel, Colonel Goshu,etc were ministers in the early days of the Derg. These guys earned it by doing something. Won't you agree? These are the few individuals but there are so many in CUD who actively worked with the Dergs. Is that the reason why they don't want to join UEDF? They know what they have done. Yewega biresa yetewega ****esa. At least you didn't even condemn them for associating with the Derg dictator. Anyway, there will be time where everyone will be judged. We are working hard to bring democracy and freedom of speech and justice to our country. I want to remind of again reconcillation is the best way to go.

No one will benefit from your propagation of your hatred and defamation.

Belachew

Re: Does EPRP has a place in Ethiopian politics? Is it fighting for a lost cause?

I cant follow this discussion: may be it is the post holiday syndrome.

Yilma,

I agree with you.As to me we are wasting our time arguing within ourselves instead of fighting Woyane.Let's focus on bringing democracy to our country and when we have free justice system, we can take whoever is at fault to the free court.

Nestanet