Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EPRD IS READY TO MEET OLF

There is secret meeting between OLF and EPRDF, this meetings change the old stand of EPRDF which never want to meet OLF before they disarm .this positive approach caught by surprise to all around the world. This is a plus and set back for CUD and OPPOSTION. Mr. MAOMO QILO this news is a victory for the ruling party, us I told you gays you live in illusions, you will see a lot of change in coming five years just dream cud the power. The next prime mister will come out from OROMO people; let the majority rule the country.

Email: abdulnasir@cox,net

City: washington

Re: EPRD IS READY TO MEET OLF

I think the EPRDF has taken a solid lesson from the election. It has learnt that it was unwise to do any thing not accepted by the majority of the society regardless of its usefulness. The actions of the EPRDF after the election are all indications that it is changing its way of implementing its objectives. Addresing the question of our Oromo brothers in every aspect a timely question. This is what is happening regarding AA, the OLF. By the way the the communication between EPRDF and OLF is no more a secret. Meles has already made it puplic today on the BBC. There is no need to fight in the 21century. OLF can not be as ugly as CUD. So it is not difficult for EPRDF to entertain OLF in a peaceful way if it can do the same for the notorous CUD

Debalque You said:
“Olf cannot be as ugly as CUD.” Can you mention one bad thing CUD have done except defeating your boss?

Wow! What a statement. As an Oromo, I don’t even want to associate to OLF. They are an extremist party.
I am a member of UEDF but I would rather be a member of CUD or other party than OLF. Debalque, you don’t know what you are talking about. OLF has blood in their hands as your boss Meles. God help us!

If we want democracy in Ethiopia, OLF, the extremist party is not the answer.

This is good news. Woyane and OLF coming together is only a demonstration of the desperation of the woyanes.

In 1979 there were two evenly matched organizations in eritrea.

Russia(USSR) and e.germany brought negotions between derg and eritrean organizations.
ethiopia and eritrea to have a confederation was fully accepted by one oraganization and close to accepting by the other.
Derg decided that these eritreans are accepting this because they are weak, so he went for a military campaign instead.

The rest is history.

You never learn from history my friend.
EPRP said the same of TPLF
EDU said the same of TPLF
TLF said the same of TPLF
Derg said the same of TPLF
Shaebia said the same of EPRDF

They all concluded that the organization is negotiating because its weak.
Respect and understand the culture. Meles is not of zeraf and gurra culture. He is polite and civil, which is always mistaken for weakness.
If I were against EPRDF, i would tremble when they accept negotiations and approch the matter with civility and humility.

CUD of course is of the Derg and Shaebia culture of arrogant, pompous type.

Awalom,
I never heard anyone say Meles is weak. But I heard that he is a lair, a tyrant, and a killer of innocent people. He is a leader who says my way or else. In other words he is psychopath.