Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ADEY-ABEBA REVOLUTION: CAN WE MAKE IT?

Debalque =MG:

Goitom called you the BUTCHER. What a NAME! You perfectly fit that picture. I think Goitom knows you best for he apparently could be a one time weyane insider. I think you are also a weyane GESTAPO instructed to muddle up scholarly discussions on this forum. This makes you MORON number one.
The rest of you guys advocating against ADEY ABEBA revolution are also all in all weyanes and their askabachoch fully blinded by illegal economic advantages. We had a general election on May 15 and the result reads weyane lost in all places. The int'l community has confirmed this truth. EU proved it to the satisfaction of everybody that Weyane being convinced that it lost the election resorted to its dirty practice, mass arrest, klilling, torture and maiming. What are we going to do? To be ruled by weyane fascists for another five solid years???? huhhhhhhhh, don't make me sick to my stomach. I can't imagine weyane for another 5 years in power. I can't imagine this in my wildest imagination. Some of you said, "negotiation", "discussion"...Weyane comprehends ONE and only ONE language i.e FORCE. And yet we are NOT even calling for armed struggle. We are calling for a peaceful mass uprising i.e ADFEY ABEBA revolution. Such a revolution took place in Europe and was successful. Why are you talking about blood shed? I think it is because you stupid weyanes have no tolerance even for a peaceful protest. This is weyane's democracy. Shame on you! Adey Abeba revolution is going to be a peaceful mass uprising. If you want to make it a bloody one, go ahead, let us see you. Denkoro, stupids, morons as you are when I talk about a peaceful protest supported even by weyane's rubbish so called constitution (bitchaki useless wereket), you talk about blood shed. This tells how much blood thirsty you are. Adey Abeba revolution shall be successful!
What do you mean by MG? Meles Great??? Stupid! Any political party needs a clear mandate from the electorate before taking any action. CUD seeking this mandate had a series of meetings and the result in all places so far is that they should never ever join the parliament of the TPLF fascists. Weyane proscribed this public meeting in a political gamble that CUD may join them if barred to hammer out this issue with its electorate. What do you want CUD to do? To comply with your wish and pay no heed to the wish of the people??? What a jerk you are??? Regarding the Adey Abeba revolution it is inexorable. Get ready to run away! It is going to be a truthful, peaceful and supported by all laws demonstration to reclaim the stolen votes. What is the sticky situation if the people pour to streets in their millions and hundred thousands to reclaim their stolen votes??? Is it not democratic by any standard? Is it not the birth right of the people that can never ever be denied or granted by anybody??? What the hell are you talking about? Why do you try to terrorize using your make-believe child game and acting as if you are a democrat but not a supporter of Weyane? You are a hard core Weyane. No doubt about that. By this cheap trick and methodology you can't even cheat a 5 years old boy. This is an old cheap trick. Get out of our way! I advise you to refrain from this fear disseminating activity. You try to put us in an aura of endless fear and terror. You can never be successful. It is an exercise in futility. We will fight to get back our stolen votes and surely we will get them.

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

Re: ADEY-ABEBA REVOLUTION: CAN WE MAKE IT?

I urge everybody to carefully read what Hagere Ethiopia wrote about Adey-Abeba revolution on this forum.

Email: banley@hotmail.com