Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DERG AND WEYANE???!!!

CHEBUDE:
Can you tell the difference between bedeno, arbagugu, sene 1, Murdering Assefa Maru, Murdering university students, Murdering 40 innocent men, women, children,and that of the Derg red terror???? Can you show me the difference between the ethio-Eritre war under Weyane and that of the Derg???? Can you show me the difference between losing 100 thousands soldiers within two years and 65 thousands soldiers within 30 years???? Can you show me one, just one simple difference between Derg and the TPLF fascists? Can you tell me the difference between serving Derg and TPLF? Can you just show me one simple difference between Meles Naziawi and Mengistu H/M? Are you in the right frame of your mind when you dare to say Weyane is better than Derg? Can I dare to say you have no sound mind? You are moron number one.
Email: banley@hotmail.com

Email: banley@hotmail.com

Re: IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DERG AND WEYANE???!!!

Hagere Ethiopia:
The only difference I can see is in "NUMBERS". I presume there were more people being arrested, tortured and killed during Derg. It had its own reason. One among others was the fact all opposition groups were armed to their teeth. All opposition groups were also engaged in killing individuals allegedly supporters or sympethisers of Derg. Otherwise, Weyane did and is doing all, with no exception, what Derg did. Weyane enjoys mass arrest. It recently did arrest nearly 10000 people. Weyane also tortures and kills extra judicially. Weyane has made many innpocent guys disabled by torturing them. As documented by Amnesty and other int'l and national human right groups weyane's torture chambers are just like the Derg, if not worse. The worst of all Weyane has made Ethiopia land locked.

Email: btelemo@hotmail.com