Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To the new TPLF Propoganda Offiers on ths Forum

Awalom,

If you are the best that TPLF has to throw as a propaganda officer, they are more desperate than I thought they would be at this stage. It also shows that TPLF's intellectual pool has dried up if they start using a moron like you.

Let me cut you to size and render you lifeless in a NY second.

First, no matter how much you try, Meles is wounded and is living the life of a sitting duck. A year ago UK, EU and US touted him as a promising African leader. Now they see him as little Mengistu and Bokasa in the making. He could not even get his meeting requests to speak with President Bush and Secretary Condi Rice granted. He is meeting with a second layer official at the State Department. His itinerary includes meeting with second and third rated department officials and Ibrahim Shirodon. If this is a cause for celebration we are happy for you. Your huffing and bluffing will not change the fact on the ground that Meles is a sitting duck.

You are telling us that Meles would be happy if CUD decides to boycott the parliament. Really? Is this supposed to be a psychological game? Meles has been lobbying US, UK and EU to force CUD and UEDF to join the parliament. Why would he do that if your story is true?

You are kidding only and only yourself to suggest that the problem is in Addis only. Meles was rebuked in every city and rural areas where the international observers observed. Where do you think CUD got the 107 votes your master admitted from? Addis has only 23 seats. Most of it came from Oromia and Southern Ethiopia Region. The actual number, of course, is much higher if your master did not rig the election. EU and US confirm this. Have you seen Meles's image when the G8 met? If that was not a face of rejection, depression, desperation and utter confusion, I would like to know what it is. His black sunglass that boxers use to hide a swollen eye did not hide his misery. Have you seen his picture at the Yara award? He looked like a rat right out of a sewer. What I find surprising is your huffing and bluffing that all is fine.

You tell us that the boycotting of CUD would give your master the best opportunity to integrate Addis Ababa in Oromia, when Addis can be placed under a temporary administration. If this is a political scare, you are more stupid than you appear to be. You can act and react. Declare Addis under a temporary administration. You can even hand it over to Isayas as you have handed him Assab in a silver platter. Yu can act and react. That is a sign of a desperate soul controlled by events, not a sign of a man under control.

You keep on talking about CUD’s attempted coup d’etat. They do not need to do that. They have won the election from North to south and from East to West. It is your master that is taking power by extra constitutional means by rigging election. Do what ever you wish, but do not appear desperate.

Ankasa Doro

Re: To the new TPLF Propoganda Offiers on ths Forum

Ankassa doro:
your thesis is your dream and have nothing to do with meles' capacity or his followers.
Unless you swallow the fact you will never feel comfortable.
I am sure you know proffessor HAILE GERIMA'S SANKOFA.What do you learn from it. The misery of the blacks and africa in the past.
Similarly all ethinicities including the majority of amharas were wrecked by the neftengas and their system. Even derg continued the amharic superiority . But now now NO ONE is superior ! swallow this fact.There will not come time superiorty can rule this country. Infact we can even opt to make our language English instead of Amharic if it happens that english could make us one rather than the 'superior amharic'. But i believe amharic isnot our enemy but those who want to intimidiate us using it
ankasa doro mamo quilo are always like thier name the tragedy is they will never see the sytem they dream of they will die the know criminal afowerk gebreyesus.

I only wish Meles felt the way you feel. Unfortunately he is feeling miserable. His request was shot down. He looks like arogit doro yefesachebet demet.

Sorry for being blunt.

Ankasa Doro

"Selam betegel"
That shows who you are.
Why is that tera sedeb for?
You are not only EPLF/TPLF/EPRDF murderer,
but also rekash & tera yemender duriye.
When you couldn’t cope up with Mamo Quilo's
intelligence you lost your temper and went for
un ugly scolding. If Mamo Quilo scolds your master
it was done with skill and intertainment!
Please come to yourself and face Ankasa doro if you can,
at least you'll learn a lot from him

Email: h,y.paulos@wp.pl

City: Wloclawek

Selam Betegil,

Are you Ok? I am going to advice Moderator to Ban you until you settle down. I am a cruel SOB. Hard to argue with and harder even to ignore. I play smart and I play dirty. I get what I want.

Ato Gebreselassie Zemariam, I am sorry but I am going to have your comrade banned. Happy banning and happy sinking.

Mamo Qilo.

Ankasa doro,

fair play must be alien to you. Why did you delete my response? Too much truth or too hard hitting?
Thats exactly what you folks and your ilk would do to ethiopia, if you ever came close to power.

enjoy deleting or IP chasing.

Abyssinian,

Are you ok? Please do not drive in this state of mind. I have no right to delete your message. Yes, I have rendered many of you lifeless, including your supposed intellectual giant, Ato Yilma. But I do have no access to your IP.

Do you know shame. You are supporting Meles who is controlling the media 100% and refuse to allow the legitimate opposition a its right to air its views. Here you are given unlimited access. Your messages are deleted by MOderator only when you insult people with bad taste or when you foster ethnic hatred. You moron! I got you good.

Ankasa Doro

Re: Re: To the new TPLF Propoganda Offiers on ths Forum

Hey !Hey! What do you mean are you Ok?!
you are in a forum where different views can be aired ? right? if so why are so mean to bann me from this forum? This shows your "democractic" nature. NO ethinic hatred or insult did I air in this forum except quoted ideas.
So no surprize if you want to bann me or bann me either, because what makes you icth is seeing other views in the forum or hearing an anuak or gumuz minister in ethiopian cabinnet.
No surprize for your likes to say bann him , your history shows you kill with out fear with out hesitation. so do it I don't care .What I believe is Ethiopia will never come back to dreams you hope. NO nation or nationality will allow you so
ankassa how many names do you have other than quiloo