Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Somali Ethiopian Asked EPRDF to Stop Fostering Ethnic Hatred

It is interesting to note that EPRDF tribal bandits are trying to create Ethnic Discord. When Somali Ethipins Discuss their agenda one of Meles's hate monger's tried to change the topic from Somali issue to Somali vs. Amhara issue.

This is what one of the patriotic Somali told him:

"Awalow,

COULD YOU PLEASE STAY OUT OF OUR DISCUSSION.........STOP THIS CUD,AND CUD THAT . I THINK THIS THREAD IS SPECIFICALLY FOR SOMALI-ETHIOS. SO FIND A CUD DISCUSSION SOMEWHERE IN OTHER THREADS AND DON'T DERAIL OUR DISCUSSION HERE.WE REALLY NEED TO TALK TO OUR FOLKS ABOUT ISSUES PERATINING TO OUR PEOPLE,SOMALIS.
I HOPE YOU AINT OFFENDED.

MANY THANKS,
SOMALIS IN THIS FORUM"

Re: The Somali Ethiopian Asked EPRDF to Stop Fostering Ethnic Hatred

YEs, stay away from our internal affairs!!! when we are discussing matters affecting the federal government then i guess we could have you debate with us or whatever. but when dealing iwth matters of somali affairs please stay out................this is not just for awalow only it is for all brothers in the ethiopian federation,

Regards,
Samal

Samal,

That is fair enough for you to ask to be able to discuss your internal affair. The tribal bandits do not want any group to discuss its internal affair and come to a solution. No what the tribal bandits want is for groups to discuss about each other and fight. What I liked is when you told the tribal bandit to "STOP CUD THIS,AND CUD THAT"

Ankasa Doro aka
Mamo Qilo

Ankasa doro,

i was really frustrated by awalow's interupting our discussions and whenever we talked about somali issues he would bring in CUD and other things that we aren't intersting talking about. well, you get the rest:-)

Samal,

I am begining to kind of like you.

Ankasa Doro

Awalow,

Samal cut your wings in public. I think he kind of crippled you. If you have any pride left in you, you would hide. It was obvious that you were trying to disrupt the discussion between Somali Ethiopians. You do not want people to discuss and come to agreement on what their best interests are. All you need is to foster hatred and argument between different groups. You cannot take very body as guillable and naive. He cut you short in public. I like samal. He is a no nensense guy.

Ankasa Doro

Dear Samal and other Somali Ethiopian:
Please do not waste your time to be used and pit one agaisnt another. Mamo and all the screen names are the same person who is thinking to undermine Somalis.
Let us discuss what will be the agendas that you want we discuss with Meles.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC