Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sep 15th Rally in New York - farewell to Meles

As you may have heard Hagerwedad Ethiopians are going to hold a rally in New York to confront the brutal dictator, Meles Zenawi, when he comes to the Big Apple to address the 60th Session of the UN General Assembly on September 15th, 2005.

On May 15th,2005 the Ethiopian people gave him his pink slip and on Thursday September 15th, the patriotic sons and daughters of Ethiopia along the Eastern sea board of the United States are preparing a huge farewell party for him; and what a send off it is going to be.

Unfortunately for me, I live too far way to help coordinate the event, or be there to actively participate. I started to think about how I can help. How about making financial contribution to help them cover the costs of van or bus rentals and the fuel expenses? When I talked to other Ethiopians in my neck of the woods everyone was glad to pitch in and help. I have taken the responsibility to collect the money and send the check to the Washington DC Group due to my contacts there. Please call the coordinating committees in your area and find out the best way to do this. The contact informations are posted on Ethiopian Review.

Ye Ethiopia Lijotch, let’s do all we can to help these patriotic Ethiopians expose this murderer to the world. They are doing all the hard work for us, let’s do the easy part.

It is our only chance to confront Meles on our own home turf and let’s all help replicate the Meskel Adebabay tsunami.

Ke Akebrot Mesgana Gar,
Lola

Re: Sep 15th Rally in New York - farewell to Meles

What are you guys doing there?Do you not wish Ethiopia to be represented in the UN?
"lehulum lik alew".Please do not forget we are a founding member of the UNO.

City: ADD

we should all carry Ethiopian flag and the US flags and the flags of the UN member countries whose solidarity we need for the struggle of the Ethiopian people for democracy and justice.Be there.

I will not be there, but I think you CUD wedad are more than enough. There maybe others more than your numbers; Shaebia and mogadishu warlords. The same as the anti-yara demonstration.

Don't be disappointed if annan has recieved letters already informing him of who these CUD wedad are: derg fascists who want their old regime back and tribal interhamwee (annan knows this very well).

Awalom,

What Anan knows is tha the Ethiopian peope have voted in CUD to rule the country. If the Ethiopian people voted for CUD whether CUD officials are old dergists or new Jefersonins is the business of Ethiopian people not UN's business.

Meles tried the "Interhamwee" card against CUD during the elction. EU and the US told him to stop fostering ethnic conflict. The people of Ethiopia know who is responsible for ethnic cleansing that happened at a rather small scale in Ethiopia. The people of Ethiopia know that who is trying to foster it at a larger scale. So save your energy and read what Karrim wrote on one of the Somli Ethiopin threads on this forum. He tells you that your masters were arming and encouraging OLF and its likes to cleans the mhara from Harar. It was the Somali elders and humaniterians that stopped it. You are a shameless moron.

Ankasa Doro aka
Joro Tebi

but i do have a question to all of you. Is this all from the bottom of your heart or ... egna akenkagn alatanem ebakachihu.

Email: gelagle@yahoo.com

City: a.a

Awalom,I am writing this from Addis Ababa. We elected CUD not because we know everything about CUD. It is because We are tired of EPRDF. The majority suffered during the regime. Look who gave the support during the campaign, only the Alamudins and very few who gain from this rigime.So sititelu yegbachihu.

Ethiopiawit

City: Addis Ababa

Abiyot,

We Ethiopians don't need to be represented by a murderer like Meles in the UN. After all he goes there to beg as usual. We don't need to be represented by a beggar thirsty of blood of Ethiopians.

We all know that Ethiopia was a founding member of UN at the epoque of a good leader but now Ethiopia is a sysnonym of beggars.

Enough is enough!

Email: wegenetenesa@yahoo.com

Guys,guys,guys,guys!!!!!!!!!!!

The minimum you can do is to be there at the rally. Sacrifice a one day leave, or a day's payment. Lose money for the ride to NY from wherever you are. Our people here at home have given their life for this cause. A cause to remove the tyrant and his company. We don't have weapons. Our weapon is our peacful struggle and world opinion. Go out and make change in world opinion to support our cause. That is the minimum you can do. Don't waste your time with BANDAs like Awalom. He is part of our shame. We have learned to live with shameful personalities like him. He and his likes are a handful bunches of irrationals. They are insignificant in terms of the great masses of the Ethiopian people. Go out. Be there on the 15.
Yohannes

Email: yohannestesfit@hotmail.com

City: Addis

YES ,I AM MARCHING FOR MY FOLLEN HEROS.THEIR KILLER WILL BE ATLARGE IN NY CITY WHILE HE CUT SHORT THE LIVES OF MANY YOUNG ETHIOPIANS.

WE SHOULD ALL GO OUT IN LARGE NUMBERS AND SHOW OUR LOVE AND SUPPORT TO OUR PEOPLE , WE HAVE TO TELL THEM WE ARE DOING OUR PART TO A WOYANE FREE ETHIOPA.

Email: chombe411@yahoo.com

City: fairfax

Mark my word

The rise and fall of Meles will become a history book we all study not to revisit such historical tragedy...under the histler resemblance Meles.Though it is a reponsiblity to support and applaud the leader of our country......unfortunately we do not have a leader rather we have a controler...

People who support meles must be blind or insane...I do not have anything to do with Kinigit or Hebret...and I am not in a rush to be their fan....because until I see them in leadership action I prefer to stay away from taking side... But I would like to tell you that I stand against the killer and the opressoor and I have declared to myself

- Never to compromise freedom with calm.
-Never to stay quite in the face of injustice.
- Never to hesitate to take action against the killer.
-To do all I can until I see freedom in my country..

Yes i will march against Meles...because he dose not deserve to lead my country.

Yes I will have my flag high and show to the enemy of Ethiopia that we her children will not sleep until Ethiopia is free.

Yes I will be their until I see the killer stops killing the imprisoner stop jailing.

Yes I will march against all elemnts of hatred and I will scream until people reclaim their voice...

Mark my word I will not sleep until I see that great day....I will confront Meles and tell him his days are few.......

I will be part of liberation history...for my country Ethiopia I will do all what I can.

Mark my word

awalam said:
“Don't be disappointed if annan has recieved letters already informing him of who these CUD wedad are: derg fascists who want their old regime back and tribal interhamwee (annan knows this very well).”

The above statement shouldn’t be ignored. Meles an evil genus will do everything to discredited the CUD, UEDF party leaders and members to the world leaders. Meles has been telling the world that all CUD, UEDF party leaders and members are from one ethnic group Amhara. Also all the demonstrations against him around the world are only Amharas. I am hopeful that the EAD, CUD, UEDF have done everything they could to introduce themselves that they are a multi ethnic party to the world leaders and to the AU, EU, UN and US.

Meles has been a curse to Ethiopia. Never in my lifetime Ethiopia has a leader that hates the Ethiopian people except his own ethnic group. We have to do everything before he destroys us. During Haile Selassie’s regime he had a multi ethnic cabinet members. Haile Selassie was good to his family members and his cabinet members only. The rest of us Oromo, Amhara and Tigrae equally suffered. One of you Woyanes don’t try to tell me something you don’t know about. I have seen it all. I was born and grew up in the countryside and I was a teacher in different parts of Ethiopia.

A friend in DC hasn’t heard about the demonstrations in New York. Are all the Ethiopians notified about this demonstration? There are a lot of people who don’t check the Internet.

Dear Ager wedad Ethiopians This day is very iportant for our beloved country we have to show The world how much we love our mother land "Emama" Ethiopia we Have To confort Dictator Meles Zenawi and we Have to Tel Him Get Lost From Ethiopians Face
Be Their
Thank You

Email: kesis1968@yahoo.com

City: Halifax

We Ethiopian in Ethiopia and in Diaspora are in struggling by every means possible at our disposal to alleviate the current situations in Ethiopia. At this very moment Ethiopia is in a very trying time not only because of its backwardness, poverty, or being hunger stricken but also lead by tyrant who killed, mayhem, galvanised ethnic cleansing, and tried every avenue to remain in power despite the will of our people. He shouldn’t be allowed to rub shoulder with the world leaders in UN, he rather needs to be treated the same shameful way as that of his recent visit in Norway…..

I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to the initiative taken by the organising body of Sep 15th Rally in New York, we all are behind you and strive to play our part in our respective domiciles, too.

Email: hassabu_1@yahoo.co.uk

@#@#

We are counting on you and everyone else to spread the word.

Ankasa Doro & others,
Please don't waste your time responding to woyane cadres like this frefari lekame hired gun A.....
Use your time to mobilize patriotic Ethiopians.

Yohannes, Hassabu&Abole,
Thanks for the support and please encourage Ethiopians
in all the 50 states to help out financially to cover the costs of transportation.

Email: kinijit2005@hotmail.com

City: Portland

Dear the Rally Organizing Committee:: You are doing such a superb job, beyond words!! What a great way of contributing to your great country and your people!!May God bless you all!! We all are behind you!! We Ethiopians, in Diaspora are united than ever, ever!! This is just Amazing, beyond words! September 15,is the date that will go down into the annals of Ethiopian history, as one of the great patriotic sacrifices paid by Ethiopians in the Diaspora. It will!!Let's make it to happen!May God be with us!!

May God bless the great Ethiopia and its people around the world!!!

May this year be the End of Woyane's Regime! Let it be!!!

i am tired of hearing nausating voices of the supporters of the small separatist terror group called EPRDF like awalom.

City: washington

Who said the strugle will be easy
Who said meles will leave with out fight
who said that meles is afraid to kill
Who said meles is afraid to jail the mass
who said meles care for unity
who said meles hesitates to lie

If any of us believe that this guy will go leave Ethiopia in peace......we must be out of our mind never in history oppressors compromise in peace....

Mark my word

We wont get tired until Justice prevails in ethiopia
We wont get tired until we make sure that people own their destiny.
We wont get tired until the rule of law becomes the ultimate governer in Ethiopia.
We wont get tired until those who get killed by day light get justice at all fronts at all cost...non- violence strugle will continue ...we have suffocated the tyrant already we will finish him

Mark my word Ethiopia is a thorn for injustice leader ...the country has spoken Enough is Enoguh..

Mark my word

Awalom,

Do you know what representation means?
Who have asked Meles to represent us? He might represent killers. We are not killers. Ethiopians including believe-to-be supporters of woyane the hero Tigrean people have said "NO" to woyane. You know what does that means- "I'm not willing to be led or represented by you(woyane) any more". Gabish?

Thanks

I hear you loud and clear dearest Lola ; and I will be there!!!!!!!

Let me also take this opportunity to call upon all ethiopians and friends of Ethiopia to do all they can to be part of this historic event. Even if you can't physically be there, please make financial contributions to help the organizing committee to achieve their goal. Having said this, I am very proud of Ethiopians in the diaspora in their attempt to speak on behalf the voiceless, helpless citizens of our beloved land!

May God bless you all!

Rest assured that the days of these tugs are numbered!!!

Abawirtu,
E'tat Major

Email: abawirtu@hotmail.com

City: Yukon

E'tat Major Abawirtu,

Thank you, Sir! I just want to say that we, in the diaspora, are actually speaking for ourselves.

Hell hath no fury like an Ethiopian scorned! There is
no doubt that we'll rid ourselves of these murderous thugs.

God bless our good fight,
Lola

Email: kinijit2005@hotmail.com

City: Portland

Folks,

Don't waste your money and time. Every one is aware that you have doing this for years in all visits to the U.S.A. The end result, more frustration. Be aware you can't change the Ethiopian politicvs neither from Washington nor from New York.

Try to act as civilized as possible. You are only dameging the Ethiopioans image in the diaspora.Stop your futile attempts to damege our national image.

Regards,
Alemayehu01

Email: Alemayehu01-2005@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

alamayehu

like your name you could only see tplf companies and benefits and its derailed alliance with shabia and the benefits u have tried to amass. We know all this from rags to millionaires by tplf and its cronies came by means of corruption and embezzlement of the state treasury. We have seen and know what the world says about ethiopia - famine and food aid. ethiopia's name is denigrated again and again under this government in many of its policies both internal and external.

shame on you for defending this bad and ugly image perpetrated by your government and its henchman Meles.

shame on you

Email: EthiopianXX@aol.com

City: New York