Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unity government is a joke

The responsibility for defending and safeguarding the hard won rights of our people lie in the hands of every patriotic Ethiopian within and outside the country. It must be clear that if democracy is to be the winner then, the verdict of the Ethiopian people must be respected. Joining the woyane parliament by the opposition parties can not be taken as an option. The Ethiopian people are not in the business of resurrecting a dead regime that has been defeated at the polls. There is no reason why, the crime and theft of the Woyane should be legitimized, and the sacrifices of our people should not be given away to appease enemies of the people. There is no other way to defend democracy.

The regime who have now turned themselves in to a gang of thieves and criminals should stop blackmailing, murdering, intimidating and jailing the people to remain in power by force and they must accept defeat gracefully. They must understand that they have no legitimacy to remain in power.

Re: Unity government is a joke

apparently is not a joke to someone in a hurry for money or power.
If Shawl can be part of fascist derg for money (in his own words) and Dr. Berhanu through Ms. Gomez and Dr. Merrara through Mr. Clark can approch EPRDF with proposals...this all tells me that there are people who don't want to do the nasty business of peoples job as an opposition.
They are all in a hurry, either to govern the country through some coup de etat in Addis, or join the governing party under some cover. None of them is prepared to travel to Jijiga to win hearts and minds or challenge the government on its failings about a tribe problem in some corner, a hydro electric dam in another or a fiber optic laying in a different part of the country.
They don't give two bits of whats happening outside Addis Ababa.
Now Addis Ababa has exposed itself to a level of indecency, she will be put in her proper place by the state and federal parliaments. The coup plotters will have to find another job.

Whatever label you put on those well educated professionals, the oppositions, they elected by the Ethiopian people unlike the bunch of high school drop outs Meles and the associates. Those opposition leaders have done what they can for their country unlike Melse and co. who has been working all his life how destroy Ethiopia.
Engineer Hailu Shawel have been all over Ethiopia working for different organizations. Every Ethiopian has been engaged in different sector in the past and even under Meles. It doesn't mean supporting the system. Tell me, as a leader, how many places Meles visited. He just hide himself in Addis. Ofcourse he has been in Tigray more than 101 times to spread his evil ethnic plitics.

Email: chala@hotmail.com

City: DC

cud part does not respect group right ,for those ething group if you call it secound class citzen .
give one thing in thie platt form which will mation the right of ethic minorty group.the only thing we her those people left them hours to kik out them from thier office.
as long us MAMO-QIOL people like him him want to life with the sucriface the others do not dream to be in power.
when I go back see the history of ethiopia from King MINLIK to Mangistue {TURURAW Mangisto} you been holding the power or brought back by forign counrty

in 1958 the Tigray up rising haile silas by the english piolt killed thousnad of tigray people the some thing have done again and agian to orom,affar,sidam ,and somali people .

you get you thing we forget when all this thing happen it was yesterday .

you never win, you know it , even ALgore give it up.
the country never pass the tourch to another one so you do not understand democracy all about thier is a loser and a winer.
congragulation EPRDF five more yeras MAMO QIO

happy new year peace for motherland ethiopia
HAGREARE ETHIOPIA

Email: abdulnasir@cox,net

City: washington

Harar,

You sound like Ibrahim. How are you?

Ankasa Doro

Just when i started to think Harar was an independent thinker, i guess not.Ankasa doro knows the somalis in this forum like the plam of his hand....funny indeed. What in the world is happening to our people. waryadaa maaxaa nigu dhacaay, ankasa doro , it just means what the hell has happened to my somali brothers. are they all sold out , was i wrong about this dude? will give you sometime to redem yourslef Harar.............................

dear samael I do not have a blood in my hand ,I never kill or toruture any body I am a free man its over like all dayes we go to the party who can give some thing and you can get more you you thing and that is EPRDF.
toaday i,our kids go to schoool in somali laguage
2,we adminsterate ourself or kebda can not take me to jail
3,federalism you get you buget you implemnt you programes
4,buield more school do not forget MAMO qilo people gave us one high school only for the whole region
we get minster level and diplomats and more kids coming out for school outsie of the country. even in her join hokins medical shoole the 7th kids left about six month ago.
5,I am not saying at all it is perfect or no problems
they are better than this devils want to come back.

so Samal one think you alwayes our region for long time been neglected our kids only 8% goes to school
we have to fight for more control of our state so one day will control ecomical power house of ethiopia to achieve that we need market orinted goverment.

I thing we can achieve that ,at same time also we need people like not those narow mindid trible people like they call themseves onlf,which only exist by name thiefes get experence from ZAid bare WHICH DO NOT HAVE ANY THING ON TABLE FOR THIER PEOPLE ,PROAGATING UNEXISTING CLAIMS AROUND THE COUNTRY ,DO NOT REPRESENT OUR PEOPLE AND OUR RIGION RUTLES GROUP DO NOT HAVE A PLACE IN MODERN SOCIETY WHERE DIFFERENT GROUPS OR ETHINC PEOPLE CAN LIFE TOGETHER RESPECT EACH OTHER.THESE PEOPLE LIKE ONLF FOR LIFE GRATUATED FROM SCHOOL OF ZIAD BARE WE CALL THEM GULWADE or in amharick PANDA you better watch out?

Email: abdulnasir@cox,net

City: washington