Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MODERATOR:::PLEASE TAKE ACTION NOW!!HATRED SPEECH IS A CRIME, IT IS NOT PART OF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSIO

Dear Moderator: I thank you so much for the supreb job you are doing. May God bless you, abundantly!!

Lately, I am noticing ethnic hatred dialogues a lot, almost in every threads. These tribal bandits, come and parroting few sentences in every threads, regardless of the topic of the threads.

Why are we tolerating crime?? As it is their choices to be labelled by their ethnic background, they have NO and NO right to label others.
First of all, who gave them the right to take the liberty to assume the ethnic background of others? That is an insult and a crime.

Dear Moderator, I know you are too busy with other important things at this point, would you please allow us to start a special thread to list the nick name of these hate mongers, along with the remarks they are posting. Then we might ask you to post their IP #s as welll, next to their nick names and hatred remarks. Let them know, that democracy goes hand in hand with responsibility!!

Please allow us. I am willing to take this project, allow me. We are not here to find out how much they hate us, for the ciimes we have never executed and never been part of!!

There should be No, No, and No tolerance for hatred. There should be no double standards to denounce HATRED SPEECH!!! May God bless you Moderator. Thank you for taking this appeal into full consideration!!!

May God bless the Great Ethiopia and its People!!!
May this Year be the End of ethnic mentality from the face of our great Ethiopia!!

Re: MODERATOR:::PLEASE TAKE ACTION NOW!!HATRED SPEECH IS A CRIME, IT IS NOT PART OF FREEDOM OF EXPRE

Dear SAY-NO-TO-HATRED,

This is a good idea. We have discuss with civility

May God multiply people like you in those forums

Yours Debalke

Re: MODERATOR:::PLEASE TAKE ACTION NOW!!HATRED SPEECH IS A CRIME, IT IS NOT PART OF FREEDOM OF EXPRE

Please moderator ban those who are abusing your forum as their own hatred propoganda machine.

STOP THEM, now. Thanks

Dear Moderator: We know you are too busy with other essential things at this moment. But I hate to inform you that this forum became Meles and puppets' hatred propoganda platform. These hate mongers are spreading all kind of viruses including, ethnic hatred virus, religious hatred virus and personal attack viruses. They are trashing and personally attacking members of the oppostion parties. This should be unacceptable! Please do something, May God bless you so much!!

May God bless Ethiopia and its people around the World!!