Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moderator: You MUST ACT NOW

You must ban some of the gangesters. They are making sure that we are not discussing about the demonstration in NY. We do not play democracy with them. This is a dirty game. We need to play it dirty to win. Just ban the basstards. Do not let them provoke useless discussion to distruct us from important discussion.

Ankasa Doro

Re: Moderator: You MUST ACT NOW

calm down New York is not Addis Ababa and the Shaebia or mogadishu warlords that supported you on anti yara will be there in New York, but not to help with the coup in Addis Ababa.

Awalom,

I don't thik Mamo is blessed to understand the reality.

GebreSatan,
Congratulations! The master of evil Lucifer himself blesses you.

Dear Mamo, I have also made an appeal to the moderator to do something with these tribal bandits and/or hate mongers. I hope he gets a chance to read our message and do something. What we are seeing here is a crime. Hatred speech is a crime, not part of freedom of expression. They have got to realize it. They are here purposely to promote ethnic hatred. Why should we tolerate crime? And you are right Mamo, they are now trying to interrupt us from discussing important issues and plans, like the New York's peaceful demonstration. Whether they like it or not, it is going to happen and Meles is going to Use the backdoor again, or even worse and this time he might need to use a chimney,,or so,!! It is hard for a criminal and/or murderer to face,, the truth!! FACT.

Mamo, thank you and God bless you for doing such a great job, to keep this room clean of Anti-ethiopia spirits!!

May God bless Ethiopia and Ethiopians around the World!!

some of us are from the family who wants to see one people one language and one nation.But we bitterly fought against it.Infact we paid not money but life for it.Is that realy crime? How can we begg democracy from those who denies natural diversity.We thanks god makes you leg less snack.

Email: ababi62@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Lawyer:
Phew.....our "lawyer", what a funny interpretation of laws!. Where did you study law? At the CS "college"??? huh, funny...absolutely rediculous. I am hundred and one percent certain you are NOT even a high school complete. I can make this statement with a definite precision. I am a lawyer. I know who is a lawyer and who is not. YOU ARE NOT. You said, "PM ordered all not to demobstrate, but some violated hiss order and he has the right to slaughter anyone who does not obey his order". Where the gell exists such a law on this planet. I assure you there was no such law even 2000 years before. This is evident how stupidly the Weyanes argue to defend their fascistic acts.
Email: btelemo@hotmail.com

Email: btelemo@hotmail.com