Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ER & OTHERS SHOULD LEARN FROM PAST.

The proposed demonstration, which will be held in New York, will go to vain as usual. ER & others who claimed concerned Ethiopian should learn from past.

With respect,

Re: ER & OTHERS SHOULD LEARN FROM PAST.

As usual, The Amhras and The Amhras dominated Political party (CUD) will be the only one to complain and protest as usual. But Since Amhras represent only 14% of ethiopias population it isnot necessary to pay attention to them. Beside, as long as Ethiopias Majority (Non Amhra Ethiopians) happy then Amhras undemocratic hollow scream will bring nothing but usula rhetoric for Amhras to do.

Email: Wosen@yahoo.com

City: New York

Ato Gebreshokaka,

Mind your own business. What I like about demonstration is that your master would be the only person to be sneaked in the back door in a taxi for a disguise, while other dignitaries are walking in pride on a red carpet. That is what we learned from the past. Any Question?

My republicn friend told me that all Meles's request ot see Bush and then Condi were rebucked with scorn. He is now meeting with Ibrahim and Somal. What is the lesson in this? Any comment?

Aba Paulos aka
Ankasa Doro aka
Joro tebi

Amharas should not fear Non Amhra Ethiopians.

We Amhra should do something positive and constructive with our lives than complaining day in and day out like retarded child. Beside, We Amharas had our chance to change to bring Democracy and Justice to ethiiopia for the last 200 years of Amhras domination of Ethiopia, but we Amharas failed incorrigible. In the result, Ethiopia now the poorest nation in the world.
So what i am saying is we Amharas atleast give a chance to Non Amhra Ethiopians to fix what we Amhras ruied for the last 200 years of Amhras domination of Ethiopia.

Email: Amare@yahoo.com

City: TX.

The biggest lesson that we learnt is that protests do work. Thanks to the demonstrations, Meles is no more the "progressive leader" that the international community comes to know. The western media see a different Meles than what they thought for the last many years. Meles is grilled by every journalist every where he goes. More offices and states would have the courage and reason to disentangle themselves from "diplomatic correctness" and call "spade a spade", like Anna Gomez did, finaly he will be disgraced to use the back door as mamo puts it above. I call every capable person to attend this rally. Looking at what the G/S's are advocating here, I wouldn't be surprised to find them there to counter the protests, making it even more important to come in droves.

Amare,
You are another Woyane idiot. Who are you trying to fool? If I were you I would be so embarrassed of the killer master Meles.