Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newyork and USA you have been challenged (chase away Meles Zenawi)

Newyork and USA

You have been challenged to chase away Meles Zenawi the murderer as Ethiopians in Norway and Scandanevia has done few days back. It is a duty of every Ethiopian who lives in the freedom of the west to denay Meles Zenawi the freedom as he robed the freedom of our people. A criminal can not go freely while his victimes blood is calling for justice.

An Ethiopian in USA who doesnot come out to Newyork to chase away the murderer should stop calling himself an Ethiopian. There is nothing left of Ethiopiawinet in him/her.

Re: Newyork and USA you have been challenged (chase away Meles Zenawi)

Beles,

I am going to be right there. I am canceling an important appointment to be able to go to NY. I am organizing a big van to take people to NY. NY, we are coming in flocks. I challenge people to organize vans, buses to come to new york. Let us show strength with numbers. Let us boost the morals of our people back home. Yes what happens in NY can encourage orange revolution in Ethiopia. Let the gebreselassies of this forum pee in their pants.

Aba Paulos aka
Ankasa Doro aka
etc

Re: Newyork and USA you have been challenged (chase away Meles Zenawi)

I am also cancelling my personal important appointment, To go to New York and be able to see The 2005, The Green Revolution Nobel Prize Winner, Ethiopian Prime Minster DR.Meles Zenawe.

http://www.yara.com

Email: Asnake@hotmail.com

City: WI