Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Moderator: Proposal for Weyane Free ER Week

Dear Moderator,

I have a proposal. In celebration of Ethiopian New Year, why not declare the week Weyane Free ER week. Let us ban all Blind Weyane Supporters for a week. Those who support this please show your vote of support. We can also see how productive this forum can get without their distruction.

Ankasa Doroo

Re: Moderator: Proposal for Weyane Free ER Week

I am all for it.

Joro Tebi

What does your request for banning implies? New years respect or disrespect?

Mummies / Mamo!

I was not wrong when, I labeled you are a person enriched with many names, but with one clumsy mind.

To elaborate this, it is enough to bring this point. In support of SAY-TO-NO-HATRED you said, "To get rid of Weyane is to say no to hatred".

If you don't hate Weyane, what arouse you to use "GET RID OF"? Don't you think the reason you said it is because of the hate you have? If your mind is tattooed with hate politics, what you are echoing, "say no to hatred" must be hypocrite, what do you think?

As your mind is clumsy, so do your outlook. You are the most confused person ever this forum is ushering!

what other better ways would there be to celebrate new year here in er with out these tyrants and their stoges.I think this is a tremendous idai that everybody should embrace.
mamo you sure can be creative. [

Email: doctordo44@yahoo.com

City: Los angeles

Ato Gebreselassie. I wil type my reply to you very slowly. I know you are a slow reader and will be able to read me if I typed it slowly in a slow motion.

You know weyane is the source of hate politics. Getting rid of weyane, therefore, is saying no to hatred. Ask Ibrahim to answer this or you can meet with Meles in NY, play card with him and ask him this question. He has tons of time. Even Ibrahim, who was rejected by the governer of Tigray, is granted a meeting.

Ankasa Doro

Mamo,
Happy New Year! Inqutatash!
What can I say? You are simply great! As always you bring great ideas. I agree; those who spread hate (Woyanes) should be banned. Any one who is trying to create chaos among ethnic groups should be banned. I am sure it is the Woyanes who have been blaming other ethnic groups for their crimes.

I 100% agree with Ankasa doro/Ankasa conscious, this web site sould be preserved only to Amhras and Amhra political party (CUD)supporters.
'Non Amhra Ethiopians' should be censored & banned from this web site.

Email: Amare22@yahoo.com

City: Colo.

Dear friends,

I shall first wish you all happy new year.

I can now read Mamo's mind more than any time.He was either member of the dergue regime or he is the carbon copy/heir of that regime.Proposing the idea of suppressing freedom of expression tells us the values of the opposition and its supporters stand for.

The concidence of events is also more revealing. Dergue declared his "Ethiopia Tikdem" suppressive law on Sep.12/1975. Mamo's proposal of similar act is, if accepted by ER, to run as of tommorow. So, don't you see not only the carbon copy nature of the idea but also the timing.

Another interesting issue is,as I have been telling him last week reaptedly, that the posting is a clear indicative that Mamo has lost steam and failed to come up with a new vigor. So, he doesn't want to lose the argument at a crucial time, where, as reported on ER, Meles is coming to New York.Did you get the point?

Anyway, it is possible to suppress disenting opinions on ER but it will be one of the failed strategies of Mamo&co.

Regards,

Alemayehu01

Email: Alemayehu01-2005@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

My great, respectful brother Mamo::I am supporting your call, with only little modification. How about Woyane Free ER ad Infinitum!!! I am all for it. Things in my life, I couldn't stand and tolerate are: Hodams aka tribal bandits aka multiple-faces anti-ethiopia citizens, which all are by the way the by-products of Woyane's fascistic policies.

May God bless the Great Ethiopia and its people!!!
May this year be the end of Woyane's regime!!

Amare and Alemayehu01, It is people like you we are talking about.

Amare, you put words in people's mouth. Why do you have to be this way, man?

Alemayehu01,

Hiow are you my friend. You promised to ignore me. Why can't you just ignore me. Is it too much to ask? But I told you that I am a cruel SOB. Hard to ignore and harder still to argue with.

Ankasa Doro

I agree with Gebreselassie Zemariame.

Mamo is a hypocrite! He is also anti-democracy and free speech. I guess we are spoiling all his fun.

He is saying YES to hatered.

Email: dire@hotmail.ca

City: toronto

Yigermal,

Thanks for supporting my call. You asked: "How about Woyane Free ER ad Infinitum!!!" instead of only one week. My good friend for Weyane the long term has collapsed into a short term. There is not much difference beteen one week and ad infinitum for woyanes.

Ankasa Doro aka
Aba Paulos aka
Tengara Gundan aka
Yegemel Chira

Alemayehou 01,
Your september analogy is simply "stupid". The new brands of TPLF's propaganda officers know nothing other than "dergist and Amhara". Grow upp guys. This isn't the place where the derg and amhara propaganda would work. The new approach of "quasi neutralism", I think would be a better propaganda approach. Isn't this what the big boss "meles/bereket" advice recently?. Don't digrace, followorders. It could be punishable!