Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OPPOSITION MUST NOT JOIN PARLAIMENT

The momentum is on our side. The European Parlaiment has castigated this TRIBAL JUNTA. The United States Congressman Smith from New Jersey had indicated that the U.S. is waiting for the European Union Report. Well, we all know that the Tribal Junta has already been exposed of its lies and con games. The THEFT of the people's voice has been documented. Thus, the U.S. is already preparing for a confrontation of sorts with the ruling TRIBAL JUNTA. The Junta is panicking lashing out at everyone including the VOA and German Radio. It has alienated various Scandenevian nations. John Major has stopped aid to the dictator.

PEOPLE, the momentum is on our side. We must use it to make the voice of the people heard and joining a FRAUDULENT PARLIAMENT does not help one bit. There are no advatages whatsoever. The JUNTA is not interested in compromise. The Revolutionary JUNTA only knows the GUN. Let us give it an expedited departure by galvanizing all the forces and BUILDING ON A MOMENTUM THAT SHOWS THE UGLY FACE OF THIS TRIBAL JUNTA.

Email: SevenHouse@yahoo.com

City: Welkite

Re: OPPOSITION MUST NOT JOIN PARLAIMENT

let me share you an open secret,in case you do not know,being MP helps a lot for most CUD and EUDM parlimentarians.do you know who they are?i guess you do not know them.but i know some of them in addis and in regions.some of them are unemplyed and some are low paid civil servants.they can not aford to stand the temptation of being MP.guys let us practical The cud central committee does not even know them leave alone to give them strong instucton what to do and what not to do.buy the way this has been discussed by Cud and other opposition group the conclusion they arived is whaat i told you.sorry for disappointing you

Email: bdesalegnb@yahoo.com

City: addis

Negiso Feso,

Why do you think they have said no thus far. Why do you think gebrefenafent has been begging and pleading with them to join in the name of the poor people of Ethiopia.

Ankasa Doro

.The Ethiopian people and the opposition are not in the business of resusitating a dead regime that has been defeated at the polls. Why should we give legitimacy to the woyane criminals by joining their kangaroo parliament. this is not the way to defend democracy and justice. If we are to secure the democratic rights of the Ethiopian people then the votes, the verdict of the people MUST be respected.