Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY WOYANE-FREE NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!

MAY THIS YEAR BE THE END OF WOYANE REGIME!!!
MAY THIS YEAR BE THE END OF ETHNIC MENTALITY FROM THE FACE OF OUR GREAT ETHIOPIA!!
MAY THIS YEAR BE THE END OF TRIBAL BANDITS FROM THE FACE OF ETHIOPIA!!!!
MAY THIS YEAR BE THE END OF "HODAMOCH" AKA "TIRAFI LEKAMIWOCH"!!!!FROM THE FACE OF OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY--THE GREAT ETHIOPIA!!!
MAY THIS YEAR BE THE END OF "DOUBLE AND/OR MULTIPE" FACES ANTI-ETHIOPIANS FROM THE FACE OF OUR UNIQUE LAND--ETHIOPIA!!!

MY GREAT TRUE ETHIOPIANS ALL OVER THE WORLD::::MAY THIS YEAR BE "THE" YEAR THAT WE WILL SEE "A NEW GOVERNMENT"!!!

MAY THIS YEAR BE "THE" YEAR THAT WE WILL SEE GREAT AND NEW GOVERNMENTAL AND SOCIAL POLICIES, THAT WILL DEFEND AND OFFER HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRACY TO ALL MANKIND IN THE FACE OF OUR BEAUTIFUL LAND----ETHIOPIA!!!!!

MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL TRUE ETHIOPIANS!!
(EXCLUDING HODAMOCH, TRIBAL BANDITS, MULTIPLE-FACE ANTI-ETHIOPIA CITIZENS)

Re: HAPPY WOYANE-FREE NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!

Amen.

Dear Say No To Hatred,

I agree with you all the way. I do hope, it will be the end of authority abusing their positions and killing innocent people. Even the USA government isn't confident about their power in the country, hence they have witnesed the opposition to TPLF by the people.

Hope it will be end of TPLF.

Happy new year.

Love to Ethiopia

City: AA

AMEN!!
AMEN!!
AMETN!!

Say-No-to-Hatred,

Your name says it all. To get rid of Weyane is to say no to hatred.

Mamo Qilo aka
Ankasa Doro

Mummies / Mamo!

I was not wrong when, I labeled you are a person enriched with many names, but with one clumsy mind.

To elaborate this, it is enough to bring this point. In support of SAY-TO-NO-HATRED you said, "To get rid of Weyane is to say no to hatred".

If you don't hate Weyane, what arouse you to use "GET RID OF"? Don't you think the reason you said it is because of the hate you have? If your mind is tattooed with hate politics, what you are echoing, "say no to hatred" must be hypocrite, what do you think?

As your mind is clumsy, so do your outlook. You are the most confused person ever this forum is ushering!

Ato Gebreselassie,

I told Ato Yilma to start the new year with respect. Let me explain to you what I meant by getting rid of Weyane is saying no to hatred. I believe that Weyane is the source of hate politics. I do nto hate weyane. But I believe it is a source of hate politcs. So, Ato Gebrefenafent, getting rid of Weyane is sayig no to hatered. Any question? Your views are one dimentional. That is why you missed my point. Open your eyes and allow your neck to let your eyes see i all direction.

Ankasa Doro

Dear Mina, Mamo and others, who shared your word and/or sentences and gave me an indication that you are we with me on the same page in wishing this New Year to be: Woyane-Free New Year, I thank you so much!!!Let it be!!May God bless you!!

Our Lord Almighty: Gave us freedom to each of us, to act as an independent judge, and so we can denounce all acts of vices including, "hatred". All hatred acts with no double standards, need to get denounce and/or need to get rid of.

My great brother Mamo: I got your point so clearly (like always), and the reason why I picked this particular nick name to begin with, is because I am sooooo disgusted (beyond words) by the hatred policies of Meles. I have all the right to denounce Hatred, and so do you, and so do all the great Ethiopian people!!! And that is what we are doing, now. The truth of the matter is, these tribal bandits play their limited, last-minute, word puzzles:::ohhhh they are so good in picking one word, one phrase, from the middle of a sentence and/or paragraph .....then start barking like mad dogs (as my great sister Mina said it somewhere). So, let's say again DeJavu!! or is it Logophobia?

Anyhow, my great people: Would you please, kindly, pass this great message to all your friends, relatives and compatriots, who live closer to the east coast of the USA, to participate in the Big peaceful,demonstration, planned to take place on september 15, 2005 in New York. You all know why, by now. Please do pass the message to alllll!!
Let's repeat the Oslo Heroic rally, in New York!!

To do what? To confront the designer of hatred in our beloved country---Ethiopia!! Let's together denounce hatred!! Let's together work to get rid of (to make free of )Woyane!!!

May God bless the Great Ethiopia and its People!!!

Ethiopians are going into their new year with their heads held high, with pride and enthusiasm. Together we will build a new and truly democratic Ethiopia. We will banish tyranny and ethnic apartheid of the TPLF. That is definite.