Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mamo! Shame on you to bet on victim.

Dear readers!

As all we remember, group of political oppositions along with meddlers incited violence in our country and caused human lost. While the victims remain silent unable to follow the aftermath, the same groups & supporters have been saying & doing a lot of things to rest the blame on the government to enable them political gain. I see this as a political prostitution: A prostitution that will lead nowhere except exposing the nature of those who subdue themselves to it.

Having said this, I fell embarrass to see minor individuals when they entertain themselves in the name of those victims in this forum. One of them is a person with too many names and one clumsy mind called Mamo Qilo.

When Mamo Qilo respond to Nomad's subject on "Samater take on Ethiopian Election" he wrote, "Samater stuck me as a moron. Do you think he is worse than that? Ask him if he would agree to debate with me stricltlyon substanc. Tell him I will deliver him lifeless. If I fail to do so I would give $300 for Mesret's fund". What a shame!

I could tell from this that Mamo will never ever spare $300.00 for Meseret's fund unless he is sure political gain over Samter. Could ER see that way? How about you readers?

Re: Mamo! Shame on you to bet on victim.

Gebrefenafent, Let me start by saying happy sinking.

I could not agree with you more when you referred to me as a minor individual. What amazes me is that a minor individual with names like Mamo Qilo and Ankasa Doro is spinning you by your tail. Please ignore me. Please ask your friends to ignore me. Is it too much to ask? Why can't the TPLF community on this forum just ignore me. I tell you I am a mean SOB. Hard to ignore, harder still to argue with. This is because I control the agenda, set the tempo and make your strategy and commision to disinform this forum null and void. I do that while getting on your nerves.

As to the challenge to Samtre, all I said is I will debate him on substantive issues. I will nominate Yilma, VJ, Ali, Ethiopian and You as judges. If the majority of you say I lost I would send $300 to ER for the victims fund. By the way I have contributed t the victims fund with out any bet. I would send $300 if the majority of you say I am not engaged in substantive issues. I assure you that I will render Samtre lifeless. You can even put Ibrahim (The PhD and JD fool) to help Samter out. I will spin their tails and render them lifeless. I am confident of this because their position is so screwed up that you must be either a born again moron or a sold out tribal bandit to accept their position. I will cahllenge them on political, legal and economic issues. In a NY second I will render Ibrahim and Samtre lifeless. Remember I am Mamo Qilo aka Ankasa Doro aka Yegime Chira aka Sebara Kirar.

Can your intellectual friends take this challenge. If they want I will send the money to a charity of their choice.

Mamo Qilo