USA calls for formation of unity government in Ethiopia

Email: dlemma60716@aol.com

City: V BECH

Re: USA calls for formation of unity government in Ethiopia

Tola,

Where did you get it?
From the Sudantribune?

http://www.sudantribune.com/article.php3?id_article=11565

This is how Sudan post it. How TRUE? Is it reliable? can you please post the site you got it from?

Feleke,

Forget the Sudan times, I told you that my republican friends told me so. Have I been wrong in any of my claims before. My republican friends are well connected and in the know. Meles is being pressured both by EU, UK and US to accept the joint proposal by CUD and UEDF. The beginng of the end of Meles. Eat yourself out Yilma. Are you ready to apologize or are you going to refuse on technicalities like that moron Ethiopian, who lost his bet and refused to pay up?

Mamo Qilo aka
etc

Dear all,

As you would notice Sudan Tribute posted this news on the web on Sept 10, but they got the news on Sept 8. My message was posted shortyly after 1:00am on September 9, but I learned theabout the news early in the morning on September 8. What can I say, other than to say I am in the know. Gebrelekuskus, doesn't this scare you, I mean my connection.

Ankasa Doro aka
Yegimel Chira

You are great Mamo. The laugh is on G/Zmeles.

By the way what are you doing here G/satan? I thought you were banned. How did you sneak in here?

Gebrefenafent,

Why is your face red? Are you fuming mad or you are already dying from within. This is exactly why I suggested you work on your funeral arrangement and appartement party room for Leqso. For now cover your face, you do not want your tormentors to see you looking like this.

Ankasa Doro aka
Sebara Kirar