Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ardent Protests against Yara Award

Kebru-(Sweet heart)

How come you are quiet you TPLF Cadre!!!!!!

I doubt most Ethiopians have $2,000 idle money in their account, because quite a lot of them are giving to opposition parities CUD/UEDF. This means the time is up for you fascist clowns. The irony is most of us that you LOCUST want to label us “Amhara Feudal” or “Derg Puppets” have said no more to this TPLF corrupt racist TPLF government.

In my time I have seen Ambassadors and government Ministries defecting, because they opposed the Mengistu regime, your TPLF friends are so politically savvy, they are talking bribe from YARA of Norway and Petrona of Malaysia.

Fact:

Do you know that Five TPLF Ministers including the economic advisor of Meles have taken bribe from the Petrona Oil Co of Malaysia in the amount of $ 5,000,000. I doubt that you even got a penny. Who is the puppet now?

You need to think hard and look around you. The people of Ethiopian including friends of Ethiopia have said no more to Meles Zenawi and Co.

Abaye Tshehaye ,Girma Biru, Newaye Gebre Ab, Beret Seyemon, Arqabe Equbay, Amhassodor Berhane Gebre-Christos and other you know who you are, and TPLF puppets like Ambassador Kasahun Ayele.

Keberet, Beware the time is up for you and Meles. Sorry I have to get back to rasise another $2,000 to the opposition.

The time is up for you TPLF con-artist residing in the U.S. if you could grasp that the time is up.

Please don't give Tina Turners(Meles Turners) example.