Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Martyr of true son of ETHIOPIA who is killed by TPLF

Tana,
Wow! Thank you! Thank you!
Just realized I have been totally ignorant about the atrocities that were committed on Amharas. Didn’t know RwandaI was started in Ethiopia. How tragic! Never thought another Ethiopian would be this cruel on another Ethiopian with the exception of Meles and Mengestu. I have been too naïve. Didn’t realize the Devil has been busy in Ethiopia for a long time. I wonder if these people believe in God or the Devil to have this much hate on another ethnic group. It is tragic indeed.

Please keep it coming. We need to know about those who have suffered in silence. How come the international communities don’t know about these horrible crimes? Or they just do not care. I am heartbroken and horrified that Ethiopian people are capable of these kinds of crimes. Thanks again for opening my eyes. Meles and Co. are more dangerous than what I previously thought. I think they are imitating Hitler. How dangerous!!!

Tana,
You said "This solidarity which the Issa Somalis showed to the Amhara civilians of Dire Dawa will go down in history as a great example of human compassion in times of distress and need."

This shows how humane my people are. But Under Amhara rule we were not treated equally, no eductation, no employment etc.... I hope you guys will return this favor one day.

Waberi

City: Pomona

Of course it is true, Professor Asrat Woldeyes had profitted from Amhra dominated schooling.
I am sure, Had not The Amhra kings and The Amhra doimnated governments had not denied education to all "Non Amhra Ethiopians", would have sypmpathized with the old age death of Professor Asrat Woldeyes.
But Since The Amhras dominated governemnts for the last 200 years of Amhras domination of Ethiopia denied education and educational opportunity to Non Amhra Ethiopians, then there is no admiration to Professor Asrat Woldeyes, only Amhras feel the death of Professor Asrat Woldeyes. but We Non Amhra Ethiopians (Oromos,Wolayetas,Tigreayans,Gambelas,Harrers,Sidamos)and other Non Amhra Ethiopians do not feel Professor Asrats death.

Email: Medeksa77@yahoo.com

City: Washington Dc

Medeksa,
Haile Selassie was Amhara and Oromo. Haven’t you seen the list of different ethnic groups in Haile Selassie govt.? We shouldn’t be persuaded by Meles to hate each other. Meles is doing the killings but he wants us to blame Haile Selassie who died more than 30 years ago. We shouldn’t take our eyes from the current government who is torturing and killing innocent people as we speak. You and have nothing to do with what happened 200 years ago. Let us go forward to live with one another with mutual respect. Let’s not give room to the devil, which is the source of hate. If we desire peace and love we can achieve it.

...the Amharas in the towns and cities of Ethiopia experienced ethnic cleansing of a different sort. Here in the towns and cities, highly experienced, educated and qualified Amharas were being dismissed and sacked from their jobs. These vacant places have since been filled mainly by drop-outs and cadres of Tigrean and Eritrean extraction. In the face of all these assaults, the Amharas were defenseless...

Zenawi then deported Eritreans who were his partners,

"Speaking of Amhras shameful history and tribalism"

Out of those 61 asassinated cabinet minsters, 59 of them were Amhras.

How can you explain that ?

Email: Dejene@yahoo.com

City: IL.

Just like Tamrat Layene is rotting in jail, so will
Meles for crimes against humanity. However long it takes, this fascist beast will pay for all the innocent blood he has spilled for the last 14 years.
He'll be a hunted man for the rest of his life.

Email: kinijit2005@hotmail.com

cry cry cry for the sins your fathers and grandfathers did against non amhara ethiopians. and now you refugees you miss the royality and all the preferial treatment you were getting during haileslasie and mengust. to bad but ethiopia is for all ethiopians.
every ethiopia has a right to develop their language, region, culture and be free from greedy tribes who want to controll every body.
during your fathers/grandfathers rule our fathers/language/culture was sentenced to die but thank god they all survive and they will stay forever. Meles is not perfect but he is better than any ruller ethiopia had in its history for all ethiopians including the bourgiosie amaras of shewa.
and you refugee miss it had, to bad but meles is here to stay and an oromo or guragie or gambela will rule ethiopia after him but not amara till they pay for the crimes the predecers did.

Email: Z_mekelen@yahoo.com