Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Does EPRP has a place in Ethiopian politics? Is it fighting for a lost cause?

Hagere=Prof.waka=Hiwot=DERG MURDERERS

You wrote:

"I didn't say all members of the fascist EPRP or Derg or Meison etc garbages are responsible."

You tried to defend top CUD leaders who were in the top leadership position during the red terror.We all know that they can't be in the top leadership poistion UNLESS they support the ABIOT.The same theory holds true for those individuals working with Woyane. You know what that means-killing everybody who is on their way-poor EPRP was one of the victims. Your leaders-Hailu Shawel, Colonel Goshu,etc were ministers in the early days of the Derg. These guys earned it by doing something. Won't you agree? These are the few individuals but there are so many in CUD who actively worked with the Dergs. Is that the reason why they don't want to join UEDF? They know what they have done. Yewega biresa yetewega ****esa. At least you didn't even condemn them for associating with the Derg dictator. Anyway, there will be time where everyone will be judged. We are working hard to bring democracy and freedom of speech and justice to our country. I want to remind of again reconcillation is the best way to go. No one will benefit from your propagation of your hatred and defamation.

Azirtachew

Re: Does EPRP has a place in Ethiopian politics? Is it fighting for a lost cause?

Hagere=Prof.waka=Hiwot=Elleni=DERG MURDERERS

You wrote:

"I didn't say all members of the fascist EPRP or Derg or Meison etc garbages are responsible."

You tried to defend top CUD leaders who were in the top leadership position during the red terror.We all know that they can't be in the top leadership poistion UNLESS they support the ABIOT.The same theory holds true for those individuals working with Woyane. You know what that means-killing everybody who is on their way-poor EPRP was one of the victims. Your leaders-Hailu Shawel, Colonel Goshu,etc were ministers in the early days of the Derg. These guys earned it by doing something. Won't you agree? These are the few individuals but there are so many in CUD who actively worked with the Dergs. Is that the reason why they don't want to join UEDF? They know what they have done. Yewega biresa yetewega ****esa. At least you didn't even condemn them for associating with the Derg dictator. Anyway, there will be time where everyone will be judged. We are working hard to bring democracy and freedom of speech and justice to our country. I want to remind of again reconcillation is the best way to go. No one will benefit from your propagation of your hatred and defamation.

Azirtachew

If the current struggle of the Ethiopian people, in part or in all, restores power to the murderers who killed our grandfathers, fathers, mothers, sisters and brothers to power, I rather take another 15 years of Woyane rule. Infact, Woyane had been quite nice to these murderers, most are treated well in prison and even have their day in court. Their property has not been confiscated and their children and spouses are able to come in and go freely.

Please don't forget those of you who have any notion of using this current situation to enter the Ethiopian political system, that the people have forgotten the more that 150,000 innocent people slaughtered since Haile Selassie was overthrown. The same way we are demanding justice for the 40 some people killed during May 15th election, I am calling for justice for the 150,000 Ethiopians that perished.

Please do not take this as a support for Woyane. I for one am hoping that the opposition will make significant strides in Ethiopian politics and bring about change. But if this is a disguise to go back to the old days, or to bring back those who have done atrocities back to power and political forefront, then Ethiopia is truly backward and maybe there is some truth to the EPDRF attack that the people who are pushing for the overthrow of the EPDRF are those that were in power pre-Woyane.

As many of you have already stated, self examination is a start for this process.

Email: whocares@email.com

City: New York

Hagere,

You tried to defend top CUD leaders who were in the top leadership position during the red terror.We all know that they can't be in the top leadership poistion UNLESS they support the ABIOT.The same theory holds true for those individuals working with Woyane. You know what that means-killing everybody who is on their way-poor EPRP was one of the victims. Your leaders-Hailu Shawel, Colonel Goshu,etc were ministers in the early days of the Derg. These guys earned it by doing something. Won't you agree? These are the few individuals but there are so many in CUD who actively worked with the Dergs. Is that the reason why they don't want to join UEDF? They know what they have done. Yewega biresa yetewega ****esa. At least you didn't even condemn them for associating with the Derg dictator. Anyway, there will be time where everyone will be judged. We are working hard to bring democracy and freedom of speech and justice to our country. I want to remind of again reconcillation is the best way to go.

No one will benefit from your propagation of your hatred and defamation.

Belachew

Thank you Brother.

Accountability for everyone for every action!!It is part of the reconciliation.

Saying I did not kill anyone, is not enough defense for ex-ibiot leaders. Keeping silent is also a form of support and agreement. By their inaction they have contributed to the murder of more than 150,000 Ethiopians. And most of these leaders that came to power after Haile Selassie were prominent leaders; they were not at all at the bottom of the totem hole of the regimes rank and file. Every democratic leader wanna be has to take a look and take the plank out of his own eyes, before he offers to take the log out of his brother's eye.

Email: whocares@email.com

City: New York

Azirtachew, etc garbages:
You are a man with no content (empty vessel). Did I say all EPRP members criminals? Not at all! I didn't even say all TPLF members are fascist. Despite the fact TPLF is a group that did commit and is committing unforgettable (if not unforgiveable) historical crimes, like making Ethiopia with a 73 million people landlocked while giving everything to the 3 million people. Guilt is individual. There is NO guilt by association. Hailu Shawel could have assumed a ministerial position under the Derg. SO WHAT??? Rather Dr. Fasil Nahum, the legal brain of Meles NAZIAWI, was at the epicenter of red terror. But he is still assuming a key gov't position. For Weyane an ex Derg or an ex ISEPA becomes a criminal the moment he opposes the Weyane's fascistic rule. This is sickening. I know you guys are hard core weyanes pretending to free thinkers. I can identify Yezinb tengara leave alone a denkoro Weyane. Regarding national reconcillation my position is crystal clear. It simply is immunity from criminal prosecution, but not from civil liability. All victims of EPRP, Derg, TPLF, MEISON etc fascists should be entitled to adequate compensation from the leaders of all these criminal organization. You are going around the bush and don't dare to touch the gist of the matter. You thought you got an opprtunity to disseminate confusion on the two issues: Nat'l reconcillation and civil liability.

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

Hagere,

You tried to defend top CUD leaders who were in the top leadership position during the red terror.We all know that they can't be in the top leadership poistion UNLESS they support the ABIOT.The same theory holds true for those individuals working with Woyane. You know what that means-killing everybody who is on their way-poor EPRP was one of the victims. Your leaders-Hailu Shawel, Colonel Goshu,etc were ministers in the early days of the Derg. These guys earned it by doing something. Won't you agree? These are the few individuals but there are so many in CUD who actively worked with the Dergs. Is that the reason why they don't want to join UEDF? They know what they have done. Yewega biresa yetewega ****esa. At least you didn't even condemn them for associating with the Derg dictator. Anyway, there will be time where everyone will be judged. We are working hard to bring democracy and freedom of speech and justice to our country. I want to remind of again reconcillation is the best way to go.

Belachew

Azirtachew, etc garbages:
You are a man with no content (empty vessel). Did I say all EPRP members are criminals? Not at all! I didn't even say all TPLF members are fascist. Despite the fact TPLF is a group that did commit and is committing unforgettable (if not unforgiveable) historical crimes, like making Ethiopia with a 73 million people landlocked while giving everything to the 3 million people. Guilt is individual. There is NO guilt by association. Hailu Shawel could have assumed a ministerial position under the Derg. SO WHAT??? Rather Dr. Fasil Nahum, the legal brain of Meles NAZIAWI, was at the epicenter of red terror. Dr. fasil Nahum wrote a book in which he openly advocated that red terror has "a revolutionary legality". He even introduced the famous Derg slogan "kehulum belay abiyotu" He meant the revolution is even above the law and argued Derg can keep on killing as long as it was meant to defend the revolution. Fasil Nahum is such a nasty person. But he is still assuming a key gov't position. For Weyane an ex Derg or an ex ISEPA becomes a criminal the moment he opposes the Weyane's fascistic rule. This is sickening. I know you guys are hard core weyanes pretending to free thinkers. I can identify Yezinb tengara leave alone a denkoro Weyane. Regarding national reconcillation my position is crystal clear. It simply is immunity from criminal prosecution, but not from civil liability. All victims of EPRP, Derg, TPLF, MEISON etc fascists should be entitled to adequate compensation from the leaders of all these criminal organization. You are going around the bush and don't dare to touch the gist of the matter. You thought you got an opprtunity to disseminate confusion on the two issues: Nat'l reconcillation and civil liability.

EPRP the only party tasted on war front as well as on ideology,how ever EPRP made one big mistake big mistake EPRP inception from Addis not assesing the condition of country life they lost the war.

Email: DillingerJ1@aol.com

City: DC

DillingerJ1:
Big mistake? Hitler too committed big mistake...ha ha ha ha ..You are a funny creature. What does that big mistake constitute? Is it not killing innocent men, women and children? And yet you want EPRP to go away with what you called "big mistake"? Yihe bedem mekeled mekom alebet my dear. It was Drs, professors, highly learnt scholars and poor citizens who were slaughtered by EPRP stalinists. Stop joking! The families of the victims of the fascist EPRP are listening to what you are saying. I am sure their heart bleeds.

Email: banley@hotmail.com

HAGERE,

I AGREE WITH AZIRTACHEW. TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, YES EPRP HAS ALWAYS A PLACE IN EHTIOPIAN POLITICS AND IT IS NOT FIGHTING FOR A LOST CAUSE. CHECK THEIR WEB SITE AT WWW.EPRP.COM AND LISTEN TO WWW.FINOTE.ORG.

GEBEYEHU

YOU MIGHT NEED TO REREAD ALSO AZIRTACHEW'S POST:

Belachew

I cant follow this discussion: may be it is the post holiday syndrome.

Yilma,

I agree with you.As to me we are wasting our time arguing within ourselves instead of fighting Woyane.Let's focus on bringing democracy to our country and when we have free justice system, we can take whoever is at fault to the free court.

Nestanet