Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Miker Lager Ligotch: Part II

One advise and question to every body: Does it make a person to belong to a one single ethenic group if he or she is a supporter of the EPRDF? If that is so how about the democratic right of those who believes that the EPRDF has a beeter adjenda than the ill-advised CUD and UEDF? Does every body has a natural obligation to be a supporter of the CUD or he or she must be from Tigray? This must be a newly founded "principle of your democracy" authered by the Red Terror expert Gobezie

Any way this is the main disease of many people in this forum. Those of you with this cancer must visit a doctor before you are to be eaten up and make others to be exposed to the same cancer.
Fist I must confese I am feeling a bad smell from the Ankasa and Sebaras. I am tired of answering for the Ankasa's and Sebara's questions and comements from Ankasa Dero and Sebara Kirar and the like. These individuals are the messengers of the devil. Most likely they are individuals who have blood on their hand who for this reason can not enter Ethiopia any time in the near future. Those individuals are well defined by their own names. Tegbarn Sim Yemerewal indilu.

Any way let proceed for the other audience

Yes EPRDF will certainly lose if the gangs and dergists in the two opposition are to join the parliament. This is simple and clear. May be an innocent's question could be Why is then EPRDF telling them to join? In my view the EPRDF has the principle that it is better to fight wrong ideas infront of the public rather than in the bush as the second option claims the lives of people and cost the poor nation quite a lot. It is not secret that based on its principle the EPRDF is still extending its hands in a similar way to OLF and other rebels. It does not mean that the EPRDF is firous for such things. It knows well how to do it but it knows as well this is not time. We are in the 21 first century. We have to solve all our problems regardless of their content in a peaceful and peaceful means. This why, as far as I am concerned that the EPRDF has allowed the opposition to join the competition and then now asking them to accept the board's decision and take their seats in the parliament without any precondition as anything else will make them illegal as their other actions contravens the very constitution.

If you were not the type of people with ankasa mind, it was Meles who call them and brought them to this election process.Otherwise it was easy to lock the door. He kept his promise to the Ethiopian people to go more than half the way to make our Ethiopia a multi-party democratic country if there is a group and even an individual who has a grain of the principle of democracy. EPRDF knows working with the shrud oppostion like CUD and UEDF asks sacrifies. However it knows as well democracy could come with out a price. EPRDF has brought us to this day paying untold sacrifies in fighting the CRIMINAL RED TERROR MASTER DERG and co. It is proceeding with its mission of transforming Ethiopia into real democracy. That is why the EPRDF, knowing it will be painful and great lose to work with individuals who have no genuine mind and hiden criminals, has decided to entertain any question of the opposition as far as they are ready to do it in a legal and peaceful way.

I am sure you are not entitled to understand the clearst genuine idea. What you may understand is the bullet. Come and try to act against the laws of the land, you will get it.

One thing I want to advise you is to differentiate between peaceful oppostion and illegal opposition. If you try to act illegally, it will be your end. The minute you tried to being over the law is the moment when you will lose all your legal protections. If you touch a conducting wire, there is no question that it will hang you up in a second. Though the comparison may not be the same, it is any way like that. If you are dreaming to box the constitution and claim to get a legal cover from the constitution your are a wrong person at the wrong place in a wrong time. Hence your fate is over.

Bye bye

Happy new year

City: WDC