Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Woyane does'nt love Tigre People. It only Hates others

The simple truth is that Woyane doesn't love the Tigray people. It only pretends to do so and some party members and other henchmen benifit from this.
Look, what did the ordinary Tigre get in the last 14 years?.
On the other hand if Woyane loves Tigry why does it plan to make enemies (for tigray) with the other nationalities?
A man who loves his child would hope and would work for his child to live peacfully with other neigbours. He doesn't create excuses to start a fight between his child and the neighbours.
Woyane is simply trying to use the Tigrians as cannon fodders for its evil plans

Re: Woyane does'nt love Tigre People. It only Hates others

I agree completly with you. But the hentchmen/women are from all over the country. It has managed to collect all the HODAMLKU people from every group in the country. I afraid however if the CUD and the UEDF is any different. The UEDF become poisoned after the MEISON terrorists took the lead of the party. Otherwise Dr. Beyene and Dr. Merara were desent voices which could be better alternatives.

With regards

City: AA

Weyane hates the Tigray people too.

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

I wonder where you all get your information.

If Woyane hates Tigre people then why are they exclusively launching since day 1 a preferentical affirmative action for Tigres and still now in the upper seats of EPRDF including the Amhara and Oromo parties, there are Tigres...can anyone exlain this hate of Tigres by woyane???

It's nice to say things that will unite us, but if you are lying over facts, then you do yourselves a diservice...please don't do that!

Tigres play their games and most of us who knwo them know they support Meles/Woyane 100%, at least in Tigre and I would say majority in Addis regardless of CUD. I recently lived in Addis for almost a half a year and trust me, Woyane does not hate Tigres....you know why??? THEY ARE TIGRES!!

I think certain things need to be said and although a tiny amount of Tigres hate certain things woyane does, they are not going to be disloyal to them, further for Tigres its a matter of being loyal to one's ethnic background and we all know tigres are the most racist people in the horn of Africa! If you don't think so, prove it with facts please!

Just my opinion based my personal expereience...

Weyanes don't have any care for Tigres. The weyanes led by Melese care more for themselves, then for Eritra, now dying under the stick of Mr. Isayas. I know many Eritreans begging to join Ethiopia. For them, it's like coming out of hell, and walking straight to heaven. But first they need to confess their sins they committed against Ethiopians. Unity comes when Number One Shabo Melese is captured, then Isayas. Till then, keep watching.

are you guys just waking up? Please, please, woyane hates the tigray ppl more than any people...that is why they dedicated 60, 000 of them for derg.

Mmmm,
Please try to understand the difference between the common Tigre and those who are Woyane.Tell me. Is the Tigre in Tigray much better than other people. Honestly he is not.
The Tigres around Little Meles are the RULING CLIQUE in The name of Tigres they spread out hatred among people. These cadres and hate mongers DONOT REPRESENT the majotiry of Tigre people, who are highly cultured, toleratnt fair, resilient and defiant against their enemies.
The Melse people are the pathological liars who have an inferiority complex that drives them crazy. Certainly the majority of the Tigre pople DONOT have any kind pof inferiority complex.
By the way Who has benifited in the grand scheme of SHABIA and WOYANE to destroy Ethiopia. The answer is no one.
Eritrea will be a lawless jungle or a terrorist haven in one or two years. It is on the brink of financial and economic collapse. Mark my words. This the fruit of the SHABIA and WOYANE revolution

woyanes don't like tigres
ummmmmmm you kidding me. why are they building an airport in every corner of tigray, cement factories, university of mekele the biggest in east africa, hospitals, electricity to most tigray villages then? while they are massacuring other ethiopians.
and why is it in every ministry the top guys who run the show are tigres and every ethiopian embassy if you need a real help you have to talk to a tigre person, and why are they building the biggest companist EFFORT and all them for the tigre ceo's.
**** the list would just go on and on.............
I would just say NICE try. IT MIGHT be ignorance or being out of reality or you trying to tell us you are tigre yourself but you dont like them, but the truth is THEY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Email: Z_truth@yahoo.com

I agree with fellow Amhra boy(WOW),
All economic developements, Universities,Colleges,should be build in only Amhras dominated regions to advantage only the Amhras, as it has been for ther last 200 years of Amhras total domination of Ethiopia.
Tigreans,Oromians,Gambelas,Wolayetas,Sidamos,Worages,Harrers and all other Non Amhra Ethiopians should not be allowed to build Universities,hospitals or factories in their regions.

Email: Amare@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC.

Lulit,

First of I appreciate the mature manner in which you replied and explained it to me, thanks. However, I must ask the question:

If Woyane hates tigres (as sheabia historically have hated tigres and often killed them when along with woyane they're about to take power from Derg) ...there are other examples of Isayas killing and making hate speeches against the Tigres saying that they and the Amhara are ONE and have ruled and the like,etc. Are you saying that Woyane is indeed representative of Sheabia???? I mean, it is possible I guess although impressive if that is the case, I mean, the top of the top leadership of EPRDF and TPLF are indeed filled with full blooded Eritreans! What I am saying is that Tigray benefited from Woyane, in fact, there are allocation of money by the federal gov't of Ethiopia that shows preferential massive amounts of money going to build Tigray through EFFORT for years of which Siye (the general hero in prison now) was the executive for a long time. Are you saying that all these organizations of Woyane are really there to benefit Eritrea somehow and not the people of Tigray??? I just want to know I guess. When you think about it, in the end, it is really Eritrea that benefited most from Woyane rule and a lot of the Eritrean community is really afraid lately as one Eritrean neighbor told me, that if the majority of Ethios still want Asseb (and Ethio has legal and military means to take it and more land if we want, that it will be the end of Eritrea's economy and country, it will be worse than Somalia) Well, I personally don't care a bit about Eritreans, they've chosen their destiny and to think they want to be with Ethiopians again, is silly and most unrealistic and wishful thinking at best! We DON'T need Eritrea or even Eritreans (they hate us so much it's not funny!), we just need our Asseb, Ethiopia's rightful land for thousands of years and don't need them.

All I am saying is that it's a bit complicated since TPLF is the most secretive organization since Sheabia helped financed it some 30+years ago and we might never know if they are really set up for Eritrea/Sheabia's dream of seeing a disintegrated Ethiopia, which by the way Isayas has been braging he'll do for years in the 1980's!

Looking at Woyane's behavior and actions (forget about what they say cause they are pathological liers!), it's clear that they are there for Tigray and as so many Tigray people lost their children to Derg and supporting Eritrea's cause (everyone knows if it weren't for TPLF, Eritrea would never had international support to be independent)...I JUST DON'T KNOW ANY TIGREANS IN THE US OR IN ADDIS THAT REALLY HATE WOYANE TO THE POINT THAT THEY DON'T SUPPORT THEM NOR WANT THEM TO LEAVE POWER, I DON'T KNWO ANY. I DO KNOW A FEW THAT TALK ABOUT THE COUNTRY AND HOW TIGRAY DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING, BUT TURN AROUND AND SUPPORT MELES 100% IN PRIVATE AMONG THEMSELVES.

I guess this will be a on going discussion. As Wow, mentioned Tigray/Mekelle does have never before factories, schools, institutions of political systems and administrations, new roads all over the city, more than ones built in Addis!, others,etc. The only thing that puzzles my mind is how can Tigreans allow a part of Tigray Province or Killil to be handed over to Eritrea (which has never been part of Eritrea) so easily without a single protest or public demonstration and support Meles 100%!!

If there are Tigreans in this forum, perhas they can enlighten me...(not the pro woyane ones, we know them)

I find it hard to believe that Woyane (Tigrean Peoples Liberation Front) hates the very people it'seeks to liberate!

But perhaps the truth will only be known after their Eritrean Master leaves office...one way or the other!

God is on Ethiopia's side, the future is ours!

We Amhras must rule 'Non Amhra Ethiopians'.

We Amhras, and Our Amhra dominated Political party (CUD) should support The centralized government,instead of Federal system. that way we Amhras will be able to reimpose our wishes and be able remonopolize power to our Amhra tribe, as it has been for ther last 200 years of Amhras domination of Ethiopia.

Email: Demeke@yahoo.com

City: Washington Dc.

Amare
You are a victim of Melese's ethnic complex. In the past roads, factories and economic investments were invested based on the economic return. I don't think there is any body as narrow mind as your god father. Ofcourse there was a corruption and dergue was dictator.
Tell me a place where Amhara living has more investment than a other areas. Melese has been deciving the tigray people by pretending as if he is favoring them. Only the TPLF members have got material benefit but not moral. Yes there are some more investments in Tigray that is how he is trying to cheat the people. It is ok, they are Ethiopian we can go and work there. But he is doing by spreading haterage on other ethnic groupes and isolate them from others. What is the benefit the tigray people got by giving Badem to Eritria, Assab and Disintegrating the country. They loss the same way like any other Ethiopian. Melese is selfish and suffered from ethnicity comlex. The Tigray people need a leader who can create harmony among people and create a favorable social and political conditions so that they can work in any part of Ethiopia.
Dump the Eritrian agent Melese!

Email: gebru@hotmail.com

City: DC

Mmmm,

You may have to realize that these evil forces were not created yesterday or even 30 years ago.
They are foot soldiers of Egyptian ambitions over the river Nile. Most Ethiopians may not know it but Ethiopia supplies 86% plus of the waters of the Nile. The White Nile accounts for only 14%. So if you see the broader picture, the SHABIA WOYANE Movewment is not home grown, but it is the culmination of an imperialistic policy weaved through centuries of intrigue, conquest, Bribery, anti Ethiopia Propaganda, and lies to destroy Ethiopia and thereby secure the source of the mighty Nile to the Egyptians.

You may also understand here that all the pronouncments of MELES and ISAYS are virtually meant to serve the long term objectives of Egypt. The big irony is that you many not blame the Egyptians for doing this , because they don't have any other alternative source of watewr, no rain, no ground water at all. So They are trying to defend their national interest. What you can ask is our WOYANES and SHABIAS who are only playing the egyptian games at the expense of their own people. The Ethiopian and Eritrean people are condemned to Poverty ( including the people of Tigray- forget the factores here and there . They can't bring about sustainable development) while Egypt is flourishing thanks to the little Melse's embarssingly idiotic "Revoltionary Democracy" and Ethnic hatred.
Have a happy new year,
With respect

Woyane- scum of the earth

The people of tiray have already started the struggle gainst Woyane