Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Sinking Brothers, Happy Sinking!!!

It appears to me TPLF ship is sinking. All the indications are their master has lost credibility and any pretence of leadership both locally internationally. The sun s setting on him and his hip is sinking. I would like to go on the record to be the first to say "Happy Sinking, Brothers, Happy Sinking!!!!!"

Ankasa Doro aka
Mamo Qilo aka
Joro Tebi aka
Cyber Bully aka
Yejib Tila aka
Sebara Kirar aka
Yimer Ali aka
Sosena Toga aka
etc

Re: Happy Sinking Brothers, Happy Sinking!!!

Mamo,
You have been a delight. I wish you Happy New Year! Enqutatash.

Mamo,

DAy DREAM...DAY DEAM...ENJOY YOUR FRUSTRATION!!!

Though you have been under simillar frustration for the last 14 years, now you have lost additional five years to try another chance.May be you are aging or your blood pressure geting up, you seem to lose any hope.

Try to listen the dergue ****** zefen...Fiyel Wotete..Enjoy it? I hope so.

Wish you happy new year!

Email: Alemayehu01-2005@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

My Dear brother Mamo:: Happy New Year to you and your family!!! May God bless you abundantly!! Indeed that ship is sinking, unfortunately the crews are in a complete self-denial. Have a wonderful Holdiay, Mamo!

May God bless the Great Ethiopia!!

I wish all of you who stand against tyranny a Happy New Year!

May the good Lord who has seen the sufferings of Ethiopian people give Meles and Co. a Happy Sinking! Amen.

When are you gone wake up from Your day Dream! shall i give you a kiss?
EPRDF-wont comedown as you all wish`s to be ! Instead -its getting more mature and strong! nO power TO CUD -or UEDF----dergist !!!!Mamo-i thing Your dady was One of those criminal WPE (isepa) who happen to be the king maker ! that Time is gone for GOOD, wont come back !!! Cry baby cry!

The dogs of Meles are loose on this forum. Let them be. How else can they let off steam?. They cannot talk to the Ethiopoian people who have unequivocally rejected them.

Dear Alemayehu01

It is nice to see you back! Give Mamo and the like a chance to dream whatever they like.

Cheers.

Brother Mamo Kilo,
Happy sinking!
Regards
Dadi

Alemayehu01,

You told me to listen to "the dergue ****** zefen...Fiyel Wotete..Enjoy it? I hope so." I am sure you remember that Mengistu was playing this song day in and day out during his last year. Go ahead play it day and night if it felt good as your ship sunk. Happy sinking brother! Happy sinking! I got you good on this one! It feels good to be good. That is all I need to say.

Ankasa Doro aka
Sebara Kirar aka
etc

YOU GOT IT MAMO,THEY ARE INDEED SINKING.IT IS A VERY GOOD TIMING,HOW GOOD WILL IT BE TO IMMERSE THESE THUGS AND CELEBRATE NEW YEAR.
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR FELLOW ETHIOPIANS ALIVE.

Email: doctordo44@yahoo.com

City: Losangeles

Dear Mamo,

They are sinking deeper and deeper, but they are in denial as always. Just like they denai the killings of 42+ people in Addis. I can't tell you the pleasure watching these men loss the support of even USA and Tony Blair.

People we are slowly but surely getting there and we shouldn't give-up.

End to TPLF/Meles/Bereket

Peace to Ethiopia

City: AA