Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Woyane- An Anomaly in World Politics-Innovator of HATE POLITICS

The truth,

Woyane doen't love the Tigray people. It only pretends to do so and some party members and other henchmen benifit from this.
Look, what did the ordinary Tigre get in the last 14 years?.
On the other hand if Woyane loves Tigry why does it plan to make enemies (for tigray) with the other nationalities?
A man who loves his child would hope and would work for his child to live peacfully with other neigbours. He doesn't create excuses to start a fight between his child and the neighbours.
Woyane is simply trying to use the Tigrians as cannon fodders for its evil plans

Woyane is hate and hate is woyane

what a 3000 year old thick head you folks have. Incredible. you keep saying in the world..from the world.Tell me which world gives two bits about you?

This Weyane is something. It can create bihereseboch, it can destroy a world super power fully fed ethiopia...

where were you when during Janhoy, Rayya was starving, eritrea was burning, Gojjam rebellion was being destroyed by elite Commandos (no body except south africa had anything like them)somali was being harrased, Afar had autonomy to quel a rebellion, weyane wouldn't rest untill Janhoy brought the British empire to help bomb the rebellion...

where were you? in saris night club? the music was too loud you couldn't hear that.

Awalom,
You deserve response for the repeated mention of this Addis dance business. It seems tome that when people keep wuite you understand it as leveling a score. While you talk about dacing while the Raya starving, you forgot to mention about Meles dancing in Sheraton for the celebration of his daughter's birth day, while his troops were killing outside the compund. By the way is Raya in the same region as Bugna? It is troubling to see the tone of vengenance on the people of Addis even after 15 long years of rule from a seat in Addis. Min ayinet yeaemiro Shibawochin egziabher endechanebin enja!!!

Jadu,
I am not against Addis dancing. If they find the time, environment and money to dance all power to the citizens of that city.
What I cannot accept is that Weyane brought bihereseb chigr. People have to accept that the empire was bulilt with all strategies and tactics of those times, which some good, some bad and some ugly methods. We cannot just go zeraf ethiopia without recognizing ethiopia in all her features.
What we thought when I grew up the most peaceful times, during Janhoy rule have proven to be not true. The empire was burning all around except Addis, even Addis had a coup attempt in the 60s.
Weyane has the wrong approach to solving yebihereseboch problem is one thing, but Weyane brought us all thiese problems is patently false and will get us nowhere.
Rayya by the way was an embarassment that we chose to ignore and the King not only ignored, but enforced publication ban to punish the people of past conflicts with Janhoy.
Addis Ababa did not feel the pain of the outerlands, until it was too late and the problem was on her doorstep. That I think is a fact one cannot dispute. wether the invasion by somalia, the developments in the north were never apparent until it was too late. Then the price is too high.

Thats my point, but not against Addis dancing per se.

Hate may take its course. But it always fails, like what is happening to Woyane.
Good bye Woyane