Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Armed Militia take over Onc office

…"The government has killed 24 ONC members since the May 15 elections," ONC said at a news conference last week in Addis. "Over 40 ONC members were wounded, and thousands detained."
Many political observers say the ruling party, which lost the election to the opposition UEDF and Coalition for Unity and Democracy (CUD), was avenging its defeats by launching a campaign of terror against opposition parties and officials throughout the country, and the attacks on ONC were not isolated cases than the government-sponsored vendetta.
CUD, which won all 23 parliamentary seats in metropolitan Addis on top of sweeping election victories across much of the country, earlier this week announced that its scheduled public meetings in Addis Ababa, Gondar, Bahr Dar and other major cities were blocked by the ruling party. ….”

Read more:

http://www.ethiomedia.com/fastpress/onc_loses_second_office.html

Re: Armed Militia take over Onc office

Yilma, Ethiopian, Debalkie, Alemayehu, Ibrahim,

You are in the right direction. This is democracy ala Meles. Yilma, you said your PM will need to show magnanimity, statesmanship and desire to change course. The migit is mimiking Mengistu. The election has brought the worst out of him. By the way, I forgot is ONS an amhara organization. Are they Neftegna? What are we gooing to do with these Amhara.

Ankasa Doro aka
Mamo Qilo aka
Sebara Kirar aka
Yegemel Chira

According Tensaea radio report, The Ethiopian Prime Minster Meles Zenawe drop the nuclear bomb in Addis Abeba.

Email: Alem@Yahoo.com

City: Washington Dc

If this is called democracy, give me communism.

Which Alemayehu are you? Alemayehu with IQ –0 or 01.

Ibrahim Sherdon,
What do you think of the above article? You probably haven’t seen it since you are blinded by hate.

Alemayehu,

You have the story up side down. What Tensaea radio reported was, "The Opposition Dropped the nuclear Bomb on Ethiopian Prime Minster Meles Zenawe" This was used as a metaphore to describe the politcal Tsunami that has hit your master. I thought I should correct you.

Ankasa Doro aka
Mamo Qilo

Folks,

You better ask the ONC leader make his house in order.Blaming woyane for every thing will only damage your credibility.

The fact is there is no militia.What happened was two spliter members of the ONC, confirmed by name by the party leaders, are trying to re-organize the party and claim power.It seems internal conflict. There is no evidence, aside from pointing fingers from the ONC leader, that the government has any part in the crises.

By the way the government was similarly blamed in the case of ALmaz, the former Vice chair of the ONC. It was claimed by ethiomedia that the government arrested her.At last it was proved, she informed the press, the government had no part in the case.

So, please verify the issue before blaming, even your enemy, because the end result will be damaging your credibilty, in fact if you have one.If you don't care in case it serves your purpose for a day,that is okay.Go on with your lies.......

Email: Alemayehu01-2005@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Alemayehu01,

You come acorss as timid and sound defeated and demoralized. Keep your chin up brother. A real man has his chin up even as his ship sinks. I know you have been ordered not to antagonize the opposition, but I do not think Meles would want you to look weak and desperate. Keep your chin up brother!!! Keep your chin up!!!

Which city are you organizing the LeQso. Who would have thought that you would be buying land for TPLF's burrial in just 8 short months, since the birth of CUD. You, my friend, are delivered.

Ankasa Doro aka
Sebara Kirar aka
Mamo Qilo

PS: Remember you have said you would not talk to me, but I thought I should pat you on the sholder and help you keep your chin up. Keep your chin up brother!!! Keep your chin up!!!

Mamo,

I thought you will be honest,at least to yourself.You are trying to copy and paste my previous messages.I have already told you days before that you have lost steam and to come up with new vigor.

So please try to come up with real and challenging issues. Be honest to yourself and don't panic. The opposition has still a chance to win the coming elections.

Wish you happy New Year!

Alemayehu01

Mamo,

I thought you will be honest,at least to yourself.You are trying to copy and paste my previous messages.I have already told you days before that you have lost steam and must come up with fresh issues and new vigor.

So, please try to come up with real and challenging issues. Be honest to yourself and don't panic. The opposition has still a chance to win the coming elections.We are going forward not back to the dergue regime as propagated by the opposition and its supporters.

Wish you happy New Year!

Alemayehu01

As an observer, I think Alemayehu01 you are the one who has lost steam. You are nothing more than a propaganda machine.

Happy New Year!