Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shabia is to claim $½B from Ethiopia

I brought this issue with a deleberate intention for you guys to see also some issues other than election. Already we are at the last stage of the election. We are only waiting the transfer of power in Addis and the begining of the new parliament with the EPRDF establishing a new gov't.

The ZERAFS etc by the opposition will not hold water. You will see them in their respective seats during the first meeting of the new parliament. You will tell me if I am wrong in three weeks.

Back to the Eritrean "request" or begging
This could work if they (ERI) are going to give us our Assab back without further confrontation. This is however an indication that Shabia is giving up on its request for the implementation of the so called boarder ruling. It is knowingly shifting its question of land to money. Actually that is what they are badly in need of this time.

Please comment

City: WDC

Re: Shabia is to claim $½B from Ethiopia

Is the loot they took away with the woyane not enough for them? Woyane and shabia looted Ethiopia for 10 years together before woyane, which is serving as a junior partner to the shabia, rose against their master.

Eritrea or Ethiopia may not have to pay. Their claims may off ste the matter. The decision of the boundary commision has not labeled either side as the aggressor. Since the land that was in dispute [Badme] has been awarded to Eritrea, the Eritrean actions done in the fog of war - like the bombings of strategic command and control sites would be considered as actions of self-defence. The scenrio would have been different if Badme was wawadred to Ethiopia.

So don't try to fight on bado meda... Meles and Bereket are cauitious since at this time, they would not like to indulge on this issue since they are playing with the minds of the non-Adwa Tigres... So There is no paying on both sides since the claims off-set each other. Don't panic with the [former] Siye supporter cadres analysis.

City: Addis Ababa

In the 21 century the value of Assab is estimated in trillion dollars as it is situated in the most commercialy and militaryly strategic part of the world. Because of idiots like Menelik and Meles we have lost the most precious asset that our country can have. That idiot Tekeda Alemu even Leaked information to our enemies by congragulating us prematurely. He let us dronk champaine when we lost.

Debalke,
When did you get faxed this information, by your TPLF compatriots,that the oppositions are going to take their seats?
As for the request for $1/2B from Ethioipia,Meles may have to give them from his own vast resources he amassed in the last 14 years--not Ethiopian people's money.They have already taken more than their share;thanks to TPLF.

Email: zghiwet@yahoo.ca

City: York

my shaebia friend, just enjoy your freedom and leave Ethiopia alone.

Abdu!

I wish he listen to what you said.

Abdu and G,

You neftegnas shut up. If you do not understand what I am saying, you know you would not make any difference. You know to be arrogant though you wander the barren lands of Gondar, Wollo and Gojjam. Though the non-Adwa tigres are no different for their arrogance, Meles and Bereket had given them a leson for once and for all.

So shut your empty minds as long as Meles and Berekt are there, you would get a lesson like the former Siye turned h@mo Siye Abraha. You can't hate Meles or Eritreans and get away with it.

City: Addis Ababa

Tigreans Ethiopia Vs Tigreans Eritrea. let them batle it out.

How many more ethiopian blood is going to spiled, why do we sacrifice what ever we have just for Tigrains. I had enough. I do hope they will get their own independence soon, then we will have peace, let those two go to war.

Love to Ethiopia

City: AA