Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Do CUD and UEDF accept their seats in parliament?

1. Do CUD and UEDF accept their seats in parliament? Certainly yes.
2. Who will benefit from it? First the individuals who gain the seats and at large the parties will have the chance to continue as party and may grow up for the next election by replacing the Dergist in them. Second there may be a chance for democratic approaches to develop with in the parliament if the opposition members changed in their usual tones of hate and basless allegations. If they focus to find out the actual weaknesses of the ruling party, the country at large could benefit
3. Who can lose if they join? The first to lose is EPRDF. It will not be as easy and smooth as what it was for the party in the parliament for the last 14 years. A number of the opposition memebers may outsmart to many of the EPRDF parliament members. Actually I do not know if the EPRDF has recruited this time more capable people to the parliament.
4. Who can lose if they did not accept their seats
i. The parties and their leaders will be the primary loosers
ii. Their emotional members and sympatizers may try another cycle of violence which most likely will end up with tragic loses of lives.
iii. The county's democracy could be also retarded though it may also pave a way for a genuine opposition to come.
It is most likely that the opposition parties and leaders those who will decide not to take their seats will not have any futher chance to participate in politics

City: WDC

Re: Do CUD and UEDF accept their seats in parliament?

Debalkie,i have long time since i smell you and know that you are either bone cancer or parasite,so you dont deserve any response except telling you that you are the worst termite that tigray breed .

Dear Tana,
why are you barking like starving dog.
If you have any arguemnt come on. If not shut up.
First have in mind the symbol of Ethiopianess is deginity.
If you are Shabia join the ERI forums.
I hope my advise is more than enough for a noncrazy person
Bye

City: WDC

The neftegnas, Oromos and South would not seize power as long as Meles and Bereket are in power. Debalkie, keep up the good work and do not be overtaken by sentiment like the non-Adwa Siye freaks who change their mind in mid-stream.

Meles and Bereket would silence the ****** of the neftegna and dergists.

City: Addis Ababa

Re: Re: Do CUD and UEDF accept their seats in parliament?

Dear Shaibia, what do you do hear? Do not forget this is "a quasi-ethi site". Meles and Bereket are Ethiopians as Iy'sayas is Eritrean.
Any way all ways to grasp power in unconstitutional will be crushed with atmost effort. If there will any next time the first Bullet will be on the head of the violence sponsors and then to the actual doers. Let me tell you one secret.
One of our major plan in the coming 5 years is to finish Shabia once and for all.

City: AA

I hope they don't. Addis Ababa could be smoothly brought in Oromia state under an appointed administration, without shenanigan CUD politics.
Then elections can be held in 2 or 3 years.
This is critical for ethiopia. Addis Ababa needs to be tamed.

Debalque=Meles:
WE DON'T! CLEAR?
CUD
UEDF

Email: btelemo@hotmail.com