Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The corruption at the ETC by Tesfaye Biru is NOT known by MELES ZENAWI

The Anti Corruption Commision officially named ETC as the most highly corrupt gov't owned company. The Commission said, "the corruption at ETC is unprecedented in the history of Ethiopia". If you are at home pls read the bulletin. You can freely get it from the Commission. And yet you dare to say Meles is at the epicenter of ETC's corruption. I don't think Meles is corrupt. If Meles was involved at the ETC's corruption, the Anti Corruption Commission headed by Meles himself wouldn't have issued such a statement. I think Meles is clean. You can blame Meles for not taking any action against TESFAYE BIRU. I hope he will let him land in jail very soon. Bravo Meles. I like Meles
Email: AA@yahoo.com

Email: AA@yahoo.com

Re: The corruption at the ETC by Tesfaye Biru is NOT known by MELES ZENAWI

Assefa,

Don't twist the matter. Whatever Tesfaye Birru does is watched by Haile Assegdie, Kassu Ilala and Getachew Belay, who in turn are installed and controlled by the PM. If there is corruption at the Manager's level, it is logical to believe there is also the same all the way up to the PM level. The major difference in their role is that the system is so designed that the PM can throw these guys to prison whenever he wants to do so, whereas the reverse is impossible. The only way out for these guys is to flee earlier than the touch of the button or pray for the mercy of their chief.