Ethiopian Review Readers Forum

Ethiopian Review Readers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CAN WE CHANGE THE MESKEL HOLIDAY INTO ADEY ABEBA REVOLUTION???

Meskel is fast approaching. It will be colorfully celebrated all over the country. It will be celebrated same time and same day. Why NOT we change the Meskel ceremony into ADEY ABEBA REVOLUTION. I think we can do it. Let Weyane panic. We will surely do it. Wait and see.

Email: hagere_ethiopia@yahoo.com

Re: CAN WE CHANGE THE MESKEL HOLIDAY INTO ADEY ABEBA REVOLUTION???

Dear Hagere=Mamo:
Woyane will not be afraid since he has more than half of Ethiopian people in his side. These are Muslim people who do not celebrated your Meskel. You should work hard to bring back a world of Meskel in your dream.

Email: shirdons@yahoo.com

City: Washington DC

Ibrahim,

You are right. But, I see an important point. These people has admitted one truth. They are gona use christianity as a measns to grab power.This is what was inherited from their fore fathers(Menelik,&co).

The opposition and their supportes are ready to use religious ceromony to their political agenda(for violent power struggle).

This is, on the one hand ,an indication of the degree of their frustration and on the other, their thirst of power.May Alah help them to come to their senses and inform them that Ethiopia is not an island of one religion as has been claimed by their fathers and fore fathers.
Ali

Email: Ali-2005@yahoo.com

City: Addis Ababa

Ibrahim Sheer-dum and Ali =Sibhat Nega and Abay Tsehaye:
Your last "political" card is religion. Now you are posting rubbish using muslim name. Eberybody knows who you are. You played the ethnic issue from the bottom of the deck, but men and women of different ethnic groups showed you how much they hate you. As the result before counting was even started you decl;ared victory and subsequently banned all public gatherings. Meskel is going to be the day when all Ethiopians, Muslims Christians etc, will rise in unison against oppression and corruption. I imagine Meles Zenawi running away by a helicopter, but the gallant air force fighters will shoot down the plane. Mark my words.

Hagere,

What kind of mind did christ gave you? Satanic? Why are you propagating to change our religious ceromony to a bloodshed to be organized by Hailu Shawol?What is more you are calling our muslim brothers to be part of that ceromony to just fulfil your power thrist.You have realty a twisted and evil mind.

May God forgive you for such evil thinking.Christians do love peace and never dream to spoil our religious ceromony.

Stay away from our religion. It won't be part of your power struggle.

God bless Ethiopia!

Email: Alemayehu01-2005@yahoo.com

Hagere,

What kind of mind did christ gave you, if you are realy a christian? Satanic? Why are you propagating to change our religious ceromony to a bloodshed as planed and organized by Hailu Shawol&co?What is more, you are calling our muslim brothers to be part of that ceromony to just only destroy the ceromony and fulfil your power thrist.You have really a twisted and evil mind.

May God forgive you for such evil thinking.Christians do love peace and never dream to spoil our religious ceromony.

Stay away from our religion. It won't be part of your power struggle.

God bless Ethiopia!

Email: Alemayehu01-2005@yahoo.com

Alemayehu01,
Why do you think there will be blood shed for Ethiopian people for exercising their God given rights? Cud and UEDF won’t be killing people. Who is the bloodthirsty monster?

things are changed.you can not fool any more any one .we do not want any bloodshed.there is a saying "once bitten twice shy".you may have your Aday abeba revolution in washington,not in addis or in any part of ethiopia.

Email: bdesalegnb@yahoo.com

City: addis

Dear all,we will have strong and bright adey abeba day on other day,not on meskel.
Dear Christians celebrate your meskel in peace,and we all join to dismantle dictator soon before or after it.
MUSTE.

Email: mustefahmd@yahoo.com

City: aa

Whoever you are Hagere Ethiopia-obviously you don't love your country because of you did you would not have advocated for an out right revolution. You seem a very hotheaded, reactive and illogical. Please use reason and not emotion.
First of all the people of Ethiopia have suffered enough. They do not need to turn their first day into the New Year into bloodshed. Use your head. Of course you are sitting here in the US probably. I am sure you will not be the one to go into the street and actually fight. Wore kelal new.

Second, we need to practice democracy. A revolution by any kind will kill the democracy because it will over throw the existing government and establish, whether temporarily or permanently, a erect a one party rule. This is precisely what we don't want. We want our leaders to experience debate, negotiation and resolutions the same way the senate and congress or parliament work in many developed countries. We want people to respect their differences and work for the common good. We want woyane to represent the people that selected them, but we don't want them to be chased away for the country. Even if 10% voted for them, those 10 percent have the right to have Woyane as their political party. Please go under democracy and read. You are spewing hatred. Of course now you may post a reply saying I am pro EPRDF. I am not, if I lived in Ethiopia, I would have voted for the opposition, but most of all what I want to see in my country is the introduction of multi party system and not a tyranny of one sort or another. This does not help Ethiopia. For God's sake before you write anything THINK THINK THINK.

Email: whocares@email.com

City: New York

You guys advocating against ADEY ABEBA revolution are all in all weyanes and their askabachoch fully blinded by illegal economic advantages. We had a general election on May 15 and the result reads weyane lost in all places. The int'l community has confirmed this truth. EU proved it to the satisfaction of everybody that Weyane being convinced that it lost the election resorted to its dirty practice, mass arrest, klilling, torture and maiming. What are we going to do? To be ruled by weyane fascists for another five solid years???? huhhhhhhhh, don't make me sick to my stomach. I can't imagine weyane for another 5 years in power. I can't imagine this in my wildest imagination. Some of you said, "negotiation", "discussion"...Weyane understands ONE and only ONE language i.e FORCE. We are NOT even calling for armed struggle. We are calling for a peaceful mass uprising i.e ADFEY ABEBA revolution. Such revolution took place in europe and was successful. Why are you talking about blood shed? I think it is because you stupid weyanes have no tolerance even for a peaceful protest. This is weyane's democracy. Shame on you! Adey Abeba revolution is going to be a peaceful mass uprising. If you want to make it a bloody one, go ahead, let us see you. Denkoro, stupids, morons as you are when I talk about a peaceful protest supported even by weyane's rubbish so called constitution (bitchaki useless wereket), you talk about blood shed. This tells how much blood thirsty you are. Adey Abeba revolution shall be successful!

Hagre Ethiopia ,
Please don't waste your time and energy with people on a twisted mind.
ignore them and take your line of thinking with the others

You guys advocating against ADEY ABEBA revolution are all in all weyanes and their askabachoch fully blinded by illegal economic advantages. We had a general election on May 15 and the result reads weyane lost in all places. The int'l community has confirmed this truth. EU proved it to the satisfaction of everybody that Weyane being convinced that it lost the election resorted to its dirty practice, mass arrest, klilling, torture and maiming. What are we going to do? To be ruled by weyane fascists for another five solid years???? huhhhhhhhh, don't make me sick to my stomach. I can't imagine weyane for another 5 years in power. I can't imagine this in my wildest imagination. Some of you said, "negotiation", "discussion"...Weyane understands ONE and only ONE language i.e FORCE. We are NOT even calling for armed struggle. We are calling for a peaceful mass uprising i.e ADFEY ABEBA revolution. Such revolution took place in europe and was successful. Why are you talking about blood shed? I think it is because you stupid weyanes have no tolerance even for a peaceful protest. This is weyane's democracy. Shame on you! Adey Abeba revolution is going to be a peaceful mass uprising. If you want to make it a bloody one, go ahead, let us see you. Denkoro, stupids, morons as you are when I talk about a peaceful protest supported even by weyane's rubbish so called constitution (bitchaki useless wereket), you talk about blood shed. This tells how much blood thirsty you are. Adey Abeba revolution shall be successful!

Dear all, I tell you any sort of color revolution in Ethiopia is an outdated fasion. It can not be materialized any more as it has already aborted. One has to wait at least for 5 years to see if the "tree" will bud again to give any sort of "flower" The the futile attempt for the "Orange" and "Rose" revolutions authered by Negedie are crushed just last june. I do not know if you, the CUD, have now an "Adey" revolution using religious activities as a cover. I could not understand why the CUD people always try to drag the Ethiopian Orthodox church into a crises of politics. It is practically imposible in todays Ethiopia to mix up religion with politics. Our religions are so personal but on the contrary our politics is communual. Hence we need to do an atmost care not to mix up and refrain from this futile attempt that can end up in hurting our religions. All our religions should stay out of politics and the politics should as well stay away from them. The must be places for worshiping only. We have already 70 plus parties in our country. Why do we need to add our religions to this already inflated number?
Why you the CUD people try on other days if you have the gut to do any? You tried with so many hidden attempts. All are uncovered. You have attempted to mislead the EU-observation team even though it is not bearing any fruit as to your dreams except it may worsen the miscery of the Ethiopian people

City: Bitchena

Debalque=Goitom:
You called yourself "debalke" to tell us that you will kill us all if we stage any peaceful protest. You may think you can prolong your fascistic rule by being debalke. You are a first class nut (tuncha ras). You don't know where the world is today. You are vehaving like a medieval age moron blood thirsty dictator. I assur you ADEY ABEBA revolution shall be successful. You called yourself debalke to terrorise us and tell us that you job is "debalkenet". We have about two weeks to go. Whether you like it or not the Adey Abeba revolution will take place and Meles Naziawi will abscond chirawin kitu wist wetfo. Just mark my words.

Email: gwaka@yahoo.com

The question posed by Hagere Ethiopia is "Can we change the Meskel holiday into an Adey Abeba Revolution"? Yesssssssssss, yes yes we can change it and we will. This is inevitable. Let Weyane panic! I don't have the slightest doubt that it will be the day we will be free from fascism.

Email: hrobert@yahoo.com

Dear all.
I am a muslim and yet I want join hands for the Adey Abeba Revolution which is going to take place in the coming two weeks time. We can make it. Don't listen to Weyane's divisive propaganda. It is an outdated, archaic feudal methodology. I ADVISE ALL ETHIOPIAN MUSLIMS TO JOIN HANDS FOR THE ADEY ABEBA REVOLUTION.

Email: fatuma@yahoo.com

I AM A MUSLIM TOO AND WANTS TO JOIN HANDS FOR THE ADEY ABEBA REVOLUTION.

Email: must@yahoo.com

i AM BACK AGAIN. IT IS JUST TO REMIND ALL ETHIOPIAN MUSLIMS THAT THE PROPHET MOHAMOD HAS INSTRUCTED US NOT TO ATTACK ETHIOPIA, BUT KILL HER ENEMY, WEYANE AND SHABIA. ALL OF YOU WHO WILL JOIN HANDS FOR THE ADEY ABEBA REVOLUTUION SHALL GO TO HEAVEN AFTER DEATH IF YOU FIGHT FOR THE DEMISE OF WEYANE

Email: must@yahoo.com

Pls read carefully:

The exact date, I do not know. There is going to be a Revolution. Will it be Adey Abiyot, Meskerem Abiyot, Gena Abiyot, Tsigie Abiyot, Tsedey Abiyot... I do not know. There is going to be Abiyot. No question. Yichalal

Askale:
We don't have to put off for tomorrow what we can do today. It is going to be at Meskel and it is called ADEY ABEBA REVOLUTION. It will take place at the Meskel ceremony on Meskel holiday. It will be a peaceful one. If weyane wants to make it a bloody one let them try it. They will pay for it. Even their children will NOT be safe if weyane shoots a single bullet.

Email: gebre@yahoo.com

Gebre:
I agree even weyane's children will NOT be safe if the Weyane's fire a single bullet during the Adey Abeba Revolution. It is going to be a peaceful protest as we did it in the past. They can make it bloody as they did it in the past too. But this time around if they fire a single bullet they should take a full responsibility for what will take place next.

Email: GF@yahoo.com

Pls read carefully:

Mark my words. There will be no revolution of any color. Whether after a week or two or in years to come to grasp power by illegal means. Those who could not wait till the next election, you can go to your nearbye big tree and hang on. Period.
You have also to know if the Meskel celeberation is to be used for a destructive purpose out side its religous purpose in which muslims like Mustafa are to come, it is not difficult to advise the believers to make their genuine worshiping at their respective churches.

You could not use our church for your destructive purpose. The church is not ready for such manipulation. But you can enjoy your day dreamings till two weeks or for much longer. The only thing you can do is to give money to CUD and join the protest in NY or some other western cities. That is your right free of any legal bound.

Hagere-Ethiopia:

Here my ten cent on the Adey Abiyot.

What we need to do...

1. We must be prepared psychologically. Freedom is not free. We must be mentally ready to defy and fight Woyane.

2. We must reject and deny the fear of Woyane. Woyane is a paper-tigger, it is dying lion. It is hated, isolated, divided, and has run out steam. The forces of ethnicity and division are in the process of dying. Do not fear Woyane.

3. We must Unite. Unite, Unite, Unite. Evry anti-Woyane person or group must unite, coordinate, cooperate, and network with other similar groups. Without nation-wide, regional, and local unity, we can not remove Meles.

4. Always keep one truth in mind. Woyanes are few. The enemy is small. We are many. The people are huge and we are able to swallow and sink Woyane like a stormy sea.

5.. Every anti-Woyane, every anti-Meles person or group must become the eye and ear of the National Resistance. Learn about your local situation, local enemies of the people. Identify them and keep track of their activities.

6. Organize, organize, organize. If there are three or more anti-Woyane Ethiopians any where, any time... they must become an organof the democratic resistance.

7. Do not wait until some party comes and organizes you to particcipate in the national resistance. Talk to the person next to you who is anti-Meles and FORM a NATIONAL RESISTANCE CELL.Then look for ways of coordinating the struggle.

8. Always plan your actions, always plan your actions.

9. Be consistent, persistent, and have integrity in the eyes of the people. Have a backbone, stamina, endurance, patience, and wisdom. Do not lose3 faith to fast.

10. Repeat good actions, repeat successful actions, repeat good tactics and strategies. disregard bad practice. Forget about habits and wrong pride. If it does not work, don't repeat it. But, but, the fundamental hypothesis is that we must fight every where, any time, and with any working method with out any fear of Woyane - a dying beast. Yichalal

Debalque the butcher:
I think you are one of the weyane butchers ready to shed blood on Meskel. We shall meet you there and you will get what you deserve. You can't keep on killing innocent men, women and children in our name. The Ethiopian people know perfectly that we Tigre Ethiopian will join hands at Meskel Square for the Adey Abeba revolution.

Email: gmedhane@yahoo.com

Debalque:

Goitom called you the BUTCHER. What a NAME! I think Goitom knows you best for he apparently could be a one time weyane insider. I think you are also in the weyane GESTAPO instructed to disturb scholarly discussions on this forum. You are MORON number one.
The rest of you guys advocating against ADEY ABEBA revolution are also all in all weyanes and their askabachoch fully blinded by illegal economic advantages. We had a general election on May 15 and the result reads weyane lost in all places. The int'l community has confirmed this truth. EU proved it to the satisfaction of everybody that Weyane being convinced that it lost the election resorted to its dirty practice, mass arrest, klilling, torture and maiming. What are we going to do? To be ruled by weyane fascists for another five solid years???? huhhhhhhhh, don't make me sick to my stomach. I can't imagine weyane for another 5 years in power. I can't imagine this in my wildest imagination. Some of you said, "negotiation", "discussion"...Weyane understands ONE and only ONE language i.e FORCE. We are NOT even calling for armed struggle. We are calling for a peaceful mass uprising i.e ADFEY ABEBA revolution. Such revolution took place in europe and was successful. Why are you talking about blood shed? I think it is because you stupid weyanes have no tolerance even for a peaceful protest. This is weyane's democracy. Shame on you! Adey Abeba revolution is going to be a peaceful mass uprising. If you want to make it a bloody one, go ahead, let us see you. Denkoro, stupids, morons as you are when I talk about a peaceful protest supported even by weyane's rubbish so called constitution (bitchaki useless wereket), you talk about blood shed. This tells how much blood thirsty you are. Adey Abeba revolution shall be successful!

Like I said your response proves my point-If I were you I would stay away from politics. You lack self control and to some extend good sense. I have nothing to hide. If I am a woyane supporter, I would say so and I would not be ashamed of it. There are no perks, economic or otherwise, that I gain from the current government. When asked if the opposition party should join parliament, some people said yes and some people said no. No one accused those in support of joining woyane supporters. I think the same respect should be given to the participants of this forum. . This is where you will have to learn how to listen to other people's opinions and arguments. Positing the same irate message over and over again is like a child who closes his ears just because he does not listen to anyone else. It is not a solution. That is the beauty of democracy that you see in the opposition today. If the CUD and UEDF are actually going from town to town, getting the opinion of the people that elected them-there is a reason to it. It is not a pointless exercise. Even the leaders are taking their time deciding what to do because of the grave consequences that will inevitability unfold. We should first exhaust all peaceful avenues. Just saying revolution revolution from the your comfort of your US home and your cyber disguise a revolutionary.

Like I said your response proves my point-If I were you I would stay away from politics. You lack self control and to some extend good sense. I have nothing to hide. If I am a woyane supporter, I would say so and I would not be ashamed of it. There are no perks, economic or otherwise, that I gain from the current government. When asked if the opposition party should join parliament, some people said yes and some people said no. No one accused those in support of joining woyane supporters. I think the same respect should be given to the participants of this forum. . This is where you will have to learn how to listen to other people's opinions and arguments. Positing the same irate message over and over again is like a child who closes his ears just because he does not listen to anyone else. It is not a solution. That is the beauty of democracy that you see in the opposition today. If the CUD and UEDF are actually going from town to town, getting the opinion of the people that elected them-there is a reason to it. It is not a pointless exercise. Even the leaders are taking their time deciding what to do because of the grave consequences that will inevitability unfold. We should first exhaust all peaceful avenues. Just saying revolution revolution from the your comfort of your US home and your cyber disguise DOES NOT MAKE YOU A revolutionary.

Debalque=MG:
What do you mean by MG? Meles Great??? Stupid! Any political party needs a clear mandate from the electorate before taking any action. CUD seeking this mandate had a series of meetings and the result in all places so far is that they should never ever join the parliament of the TPLF fascists. Weyane banned this public meeting in a political gamble that CUD may join them if prohibited to discuss this issue with its electorate. What do you want CUD to do? To fulfil your wish ignoring the wish of the people??? What a jerk you are??? Regarding the Adey Abeba revolution it is inevitable. Get ready to run away! It is going to be a genuine and a peaceful and supported by all laws demonstration to reclaim the stolen votes. What is the problem if the people pour to streets in their millions and hundred thousands to reclaim their stolen votes??? Is it not democratic by any standard? Is it not the birth right of the people that can never ever be denied or granted by anybody??? What the hell are you talking about? Why do you try to terrorise us pretending to be a democrat and not a supporter of Weyane? You are a hard core Weyane. No doubt about that. By this cheap trick and methodology you can't even cheat a 5 years old boy. This is an old cheap trick. Get out of our way! I advise you to refrain from this fear disseminating activity. You try to put us in an aura of endless fear and terror. You can never be successful. It is an exercise in futility. We will fight to get back our stolen votes and surely we will get them.